Xbox One has great news for Final Fantasy XV! Click Bait....

Discus and support Xbox One has great news for Final Fantasy XV! Click Bait.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [MEDIA] 2.5GB Update. The Moogle Chocobo Carnival is now open! Download the Holiday Pack from the Xbox Games Store to receive your passport A Close... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smileskybird, Jan 26, 2017.

1. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

2.5GB Update. The Moogle Chocobo Carnival is now open!

Download the Holiday Pack from the Xbox Games Store to receive your passport

A Close

I also got a PS4 Pro just to play this game on higher visual fidelity. Xbox One version is blurry. This girl also did the same. She is in love with this game just like me. I subscribed to her youtube channel and found out about the update when I watched
    her newest video tonight.

So cute!

This game was in development from Square Enix for 10 whopping years! The longest game in development and longest game to make that I know of. Thanks to Square for considering the Xbox platform. Microsoft does not have Xbox Play Anywhere for this title as
    it's not ready on PC yet. But I love this game.

:)

smileskybird, Jan 26, 2017
  2. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    pkvas, Jan 26, 2017
  3. TheStMichel
    TheStMichel Guest
    TheStMichel, Jan 26, 2017
  4. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

And yes Xbox Scorpio won't come out until later this year Xbox One has great news for Final Fantasy XV! Click Bait.... :( However I did get an Xbox One copy of this game since it's my primary platform. More click bait's to come in the near future.... It took Square Enix 10 years to get this game out (yes I'm repeating
    myself) but I'm a fan of this game. And I wasn't going to wait a-n-o-t-h-e-r y-e-a-r for Scorpio to come out. Xbox version is blurry bad anti aliasing and poorer textures but that should change when Scorpio gets out. The graphics look amazing though. Even
    though it shines vividly more on the competitions latest console. I've even watched the Kingslave movie which I got on Microsoft Store. I liked it! I like this game so much I decided to even get the physical copies of the game too. Now they can be like trophies
    in my games library.

smileskybird, Jan 26, 2017
  5. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    "A Close"

What's all this about? Thought it was "B" to close the menu? And you're clickbaiting me to 20 minutes of unrequited HYPE? Got no time for hyperbole!

"The longest game in development and longest game to make that I know of."

Three words. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. Fifteen years in development ****. Welcome to upsizing one's (unrequited) expectations, smileskybird!

BluSwirl, Jan 27, 2017
  6. @ Bluswirl, nah it's A to close on the xbox one version. my bf has this game too. well done sky for click baiting. i like her reaction i like watched that video 5x 2day xD.

xXNic0l3w0lfyXx, Jan 27, 2017
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    All reviews I've watched did say that the XOne version is burry, but it has a better framrate than the competition even the Pro version. I'll play this eventually.

brandiesel1, Jan 28, 2017
  8. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

I grinded for rare coins and debased coins so I could make the experia spell and got to level 99. Then I grinded some more for AP and I've got every single one filled. It took alot of hrs of grinding but it was worth it.

I beat the game last night and it was epic!

With all the grinding , I played 139 hrs and I haven't even done all the dungeons yet . I love this game!

vikingland1, Jan 28, 2017
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    There's a bunch of stuff you can only do once you beat the story,some of the level 99 dungeons are a good challenge.

Daft Badger, Jan 28, 2017
  10. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    O's there free roam after you beat the story? Are any achievements missable or can you get them post story?

brandiesel1, Jan 28, 2017
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Yes mate,there's free roam once you beat the game.No missable achievements.There's a couple you can only get post story & i'd advise being at least level 90 for one of them & being ready for a long fight.

As you explore dungeons you'll come across some doors you can't access,these are level 50-99 dungeons that can only be explored after the main story & have some awesome weapons in them,which are handy for the fight I mentioned earlier & some of the high
    level hunts.

My love for the FF games was fading after the past 2 or 3 but this game has bought it back,really wasn't sure about the combat but it's pretty fun once you get used to it & get more skills & abilities.

Daft Badger, Jan 28, 2017
  12. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Awesome thanks Daft Badger.

brandiesel1, Oct 31, 2018
  13. smileskybird Win User

And yes Xbox Scorpio won't come out until later this year :( However I did get an Xbox One copy of this game since it's my primary platform. More click bait's to come in the near future.... It took Square Enix 10 years to get this game out (yes I'm repeating
    myself) but I'm a fan of this game. And I wasn't going to wait a-n-o-t-h-e-r y-e-a-r for Scorpio to come out. Xbox version is blurry bad anti aliasing and poorer textures but that should change when Scorpio gets out. The graphics look amazing though. Even
    though it shines vividly more on the competitions latest console. I've even watched the Kingslave movie which I got on Microsoft Store. I liked it! I like this game so much I decided to even get the physical copies of the game too. Now they can be like trophies
    in my games library.
  14. brandiesel1 Win User

Awesome thanks Daft Badger.
  15. brandiesel1 Win User

All reviews I've watched did say that the XOne version is burry, but it has a better framrate than the competition even the Pro version. I'll play this eventually.
  16. xXNic0l3w0lfyXx Win User

@ Bluswirl, nah it's A to close on the xbox one version. my bf has this game too. well done sky for click baiting. i like her reaction i like watched that video 5x 2day xD.
  17. brandiesel1 Win User

There's a bunch of stuff you can only do once you beat the story,some of the level 99 dungeons are a good challenge.
    O's there free roam after you beat the story? Are any achievements missable or can you get them post story?
Thema:

1. Xbox One has great news for Final Fantasy XV! Click Bait.... - Similar Threads - has great news

2. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  3. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  4. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  5. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  6. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  7. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  8. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d
  9. Great game but has major issues with connecting with this game.. it is frustrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great game but has major issues with connecting with this game.. it is frustrating: How can I correct this issue with connecting to your servers.. I have re-downloaded the game but it still is playing up. 5a1d47b4-0329-40d9-8329-3658660be80f
  10. Lack of Support, Microsoft has become money driven and has lost their old great customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of Support, Microsoft has become money driven and has lost their old great customer ...: I remember the good old days of when Microsoft took care of their customers when they had Xbox and even Xbox 360 issues. With the downhill slope you all are running in quality hardware and...