Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox...

Discus and support Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The screen is black. If I press/hold the middle button on the controller I get the turn off console ,turn off controller and restart console options on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TinKkerBeLL81, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox...

The screen is black. If I press/hold the middle button on the controller I get the turn off console ,turn off controller and restart console options on the screen . If I pick the turn off cosole it turns off but it is still a black screen when I turn it back on . When I pick the option restart console it restarts and has the green xbox logo screen and goes to a black screen. Anyone know how to fix this? It is one of the big xbox one. Hopefully it didn't just die on me. It is in the alpha insider program.

submitted by /u/TinKkerBeLL81
    [link] [comments]

/u/TinKkerBeLL81, Jun 10, 2021
  2. GlovesAreOff Win User

Still haven't received the new system update!

When I turn on the One I get the usual green screen but after that I get a long black screen and the the Xbox logo shows up right in the centre of the black screen. It's almost as if it tries but fails to grab the update. Also, unfortunately, I only have
    the one Xbox One ha.
  3. JOSHclapham Win User

Problem with xbox home

Hello. I turned on my xbox one this morning and it came to a balck screen after loading the green xbox Animation. I could hear the sounds of everything when i pushed my buttons on my controller . But still black screen . Ive reset my internet and restarted
    my console 3 times . Kinda frustrated and worried . If anyone has any info on whats going on let me know thanks!
  4. WESTSIDER JOC Win User

My HDMI slot went out while I was playing

so basically your xbox one hdmi cables went out and when you changed them it worked? because I have the black screen problem after my xbox loads up after the green screen, with no audio or video
  5. MattWILCHINSKI Win User

My Xbox one is going to a black screen. The Xbox - eject button will not work. Any ideas?

No, the green Xbox loading screen does display for about 30 seconds on power up. Then black screen.
  6. Mauricio Jarquín Fo Win User

Green screen of death and 3 red lights on Kinect

after installing the patch my console restart and then stuck on load screen (green one with the xbox logo) after 30 mins y decide to insert a disc then my load screen disapear and i could complete the setup, sorry 4 my enlgish
Thema:

Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox...

1. Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox... - Similar Threads - has black screen

2. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  3. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  4. My Xbox series s is turning on and has a black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series s is turning on and has a black screen: So basically I have a new Xbox and before I saw these videos of people putting there Xbox to 120fps I tried it then suddenly my Xbox turned black I’m using a monitor that I got for Christmas and...
  5. My xbox one screen went stringy, the screen has black lines spanning vertically and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one screen went stringy, the screen has black lines spanning vertically and...: I just turned on my xbox one in the morning and it became like this? I haven't dropped / hit it I just used it 10 hrs ago and it was working fine I have tried a new cable and a new port but it...
  6. My Xbox one s keeps freezing and has a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s keeps freezing and has a black screen: When it does work it keeps on freezing f3cacd54-d723-4a90-985f-c652a768907c
  7. how do I fix my Xbox that has black screen but i can still hear through my mic

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix my Xbox that has black screen but i can still hear through my mic: how do I fix my Xbox that has black screen but i can still hear through my mic? 606ad708-cd7d-4df9-b375-27b157a8499b
  8. Xbox s black screen but has sound not a HDMI problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox s black screen but has sound not a HDMI problem: Got an Xbox series **** was working fine all of a sudden the image ain't coming up on my screen it's just a black screen the sound comes through and I'll get a flicker of image but then it goes...
  9. Why won’t Farm Simulator load, just coming up with black screen after it has loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Farm Simulator load, just coming up with black screen after it has loaded: Farm simulator won’t load on my Xbox series S. When it finishes loading it just goes to a black screen. I have reset my console, I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I have done a hard...
  10. My pc loads and has a black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc loads and has a black screen: My pc takes forever starting up with the windows logo and the circle loading then loads to a black screen after a while it shows the login screen or I use the windows key sequence to show the...