Xbox One had system error and since doing offline update, it's not working correctly

Discus and support Xbox One had system error and since doing offline update, it's not working correctly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yesterday, I'd turned on my Xbox and it came up with System Error e100 00000701 80070570. I reset the console twice, once to keep the games and apps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiscoTears, Dec 13, 2021.

1. DiscoTears
    DiscoTears Guest

Xbox One had system error and since doing offline update, it's not working correctly

So yesterday, I'd turned on my Xbox and it came up with System Error e100 00000701 80070570. I reset the console twice, once to keep the games and apps and then again to remove everything. Didn't sort it. So I performed an offline update which fixed the error, but now the console itself is going incredibly slow - opening network settings, for example takes up to 10 minutes. A game like Red Dead Redemption 2 won't even load, it'll get to the main menu and that's it. GTA 5 loaded fine yesterday but hasn't loaded at all since.

I've reset the console again, I've cleared the cache, reset the MAC address which were all suggestions I found online but nothing has fixed it thus far.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on what to do.

:)

DiscoTears, Dec 13, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If you have an external hard drive, clear your console's cache, remove it, and test again.

To clear the cache>

Press and hold the console's power button until the console turns off, remove the power cord and HDMI cable for a few minutes, reconnect everything except the external hard drive, and see if that resolves the issue.

If the problem persists or you don't use an external hard drive, I'm afraid your console might need to be repaired.

On this link, you have all the instructions on how to do this with Microsoft.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck again at 50%

Step 1: Solution to upgrade your Xbox One system
    This solution can help resolve errors caused by a failed system update on the Xbox One console. It Can be useful even if you need to update the console offline.

Note: If the Xbox One console software is not updated correctly, there are many possible situations. The console may display a message or error code during or after the upgrade, or the console may not be started correctly after
    the upgrade is complete.

Do I need to resolve a system upgrade error or perform an offline system update?
  4. snakemanc6 Win User

Wrong OS? Plus Kinect issues, etc.

Oh, sorry I got the links mixed up.

support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

Shows how to flash the update. I've since tried it, and it didn't change the OS version to the correct version. There's another thread about this, and it doesn't seem to work correctly for anyone.
  5. chrisjr30 Win User

Xbox One not playing games

6. Yazon PL Win User

CDN Error, Resource not available. Xbox Fitness - Xbox One

Hi, I finally made it working, not sure if MS fixed something in game itself, or just manual system upgrade did the trick, but since yesterday evening I have Xbox fitness working. Xbox Support suggested going through this procedure:

support-origin.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

when I did and checked again, Xbox Fitness loaded correctly.
Thema:

1. Xbox One had system error and since doing offline update, it's not working correctly - Similar Threads - system error since

2. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  3. System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003: I have an Xbox one S that is currently receiving System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003, when trying to do an offline update via USB using OSU1 I recieve System Error: E10100000503 80070003. My...
  4. OSU Feb 2024 System Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU Feb 2024 System Error: I'm currently in a place with bad wifi, and last month I was getting the startup error, did the OSU, and it fixed everything. Now the update hit, I couldn't do it. I redid the process, but now I'm...
  5. "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...: Same as question, please help me!!!!! a05c0770-e1da-41bc-9532-7d14d199c4f3
  6. game helper file system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game helper file system error (-2015294512): While installing minecraft, it wont launch because of this, any manual way of downlaoding it? 5ae8f7b1-a863-4ea8-ae4e-28193aa5e17f
  7. System update / error stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update / error stuck: I started to reset my xbox one s and as it restarted it disconnected from my Internet and it wont reconnect as its the first time i have used thay Internet so ikbwtuck with a system error : E100...
  8. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  9. Xbox One / system error: E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One / system error: E200 000000EF 00000000: I bought a game card ultimate pass for my son and as soon as he entered it it came up with a system error code and he hasn't been able to play on it since. 403d1b39-5e61-49ab-af4a-bee455c28dc7
  10. System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000: So I am absolutely STUMPED on how to repair this Xbox. Keep getting the same System Error and I know it is update related. We have tried power cycling, doing an offline update on a flash drive,...