Xbox One Gold

Discus and support Xbox One Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right so I would like to chat on skype over the xbox one however I cannot seem to get gold. When I try to pay with my bank card it says, Please try a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlayerIsOnline, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Xbox One Gold

Right so I would like to chat on skype over the xbox one however I cannot seem to get gold. When I try to pay with my bank card it says,

Please try a different payment option
    This payment option is used on as many accounts as it is allowed to be. Remove it from those accounts and try again, or add a different payment option.
    So I then tried using a new 14 day trial, but that told me I already had gold, then I checked skype again but it won't le me use it because I don't have gold, please help.

:)

PlayerIsOnline, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Jan 1, 2014
  3. BimmerJimmer
    BimmerJimmer Guest
    Digital Games

Here is the link for the info, not family sharing but benefits of 'home gold'

Xbox Wire

BimmerJimmer, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Xbox One Gold

Check u card and see it expiring.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Luxuhry
    Luxuhry Guest
    No, thats not it. I have the same problem and have tried with multiple cards

Luxuhry, Jan 8, 2014
  6. coreoYEAH
    coreoYEAH Guest
    I'm facing the same issue now, except the card I am using is only a week old. I have 2 years until it expires and it isn't being used on any other accounts.

coreoYEAH, Jan 13, 2014
  7. BusGod
    BusGod Guest
    I recommend then you to call 800-4-MYXBOX and find out what is going on with your payment option.

BusGod, Jan 14, 2014
  8. Attila GF
    Attila GF Guest

Xbox One Gold

has anyone found an answer to this problem? its killing me

Attila GF, Sep 14, 2014
  9. Hey there Attila GF!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  10. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  11. ngocphi Win User

Can't access gwg 360 games on Xbox website

Swmutches I'm guessing it's cause they are using the home share which shares the gold on the xbox one since they are gold on the xbox one they can make the purchase of xbox one gwg but since home gold doesn't apply outside of xbox one

The gold doesn't carry over onto the website
  12. Yezzmina Win User

Multiple XBOX Ones

You can only share your gold with one xbox one console. However, because the account itself still has gold, as an option, you can share the gold with one console, and play with the gold account on the other. Also, as long as you are logged in to a gold account,
    you automatically share the gold, so if you keep the gold account signed in on the unsharing xbox one, it will still effectively share gold.
  13. EdragonXX Win User

Merging old family Gold account

Because your post is in Xbox One support forum I suppose that we are talking about Xbox One and "HOME GOLD" service.

HOME GOLD means that if you set your Xbox One console HOME CONSOLE and you have Xbox Live GOLD, then everyone who using that Xbox One console have access to GOLD services.

If they move to another console, then they need Xbox Live Gold to continue to use Xbox Live GOLD. If new console does not have set up as HOME CONSOLE from someone who have Xbox Live GOLD or someone with GOLD have not logged in.

EXAMPLE: If you have two XBOX ONE consoles. Make one of them as HOME CONSOLE. And let your children log in. Then log in with your GOLD account on other Xbox One console and you can play with your children who are using HOME CONSOLE same time. That way you
    still can use 2 consoles with only one Xbox Live GOLD.

IF you have 3 Xbox ONE consoles, then you need at least 2 Xbox Live GOLD members to use them all same time.
  14. ngocphi Win User

Gold membership; sharing with family members?

Unless you have xbox one then all profiles get gold on the xbox one console if one profile has gold
Thema:

Xbox One Gold

1. Xbox One Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...
  9. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  10. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...