: Xbox one **** going out after several minutes

Discus and support : Xbox one **** going out after several minutes in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one **** going out after several minutes First off, make sure that you’re plugging the Xbox directly into the wall, not a power strip or an... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Anonymous211221122112, Feb 15, 2020.

1. : Xbox one **** going out after several minutes

First off, make sure that you’re plugging the Xbox directly into the wall, not a power strip or an extension cord. The one thing I noticed is you didn’t mention if when the screen goes to black if the console turns off or not. That is something that we
    would probably need to know to figure this out a little bit. From the sounds of it, it just sounds like the video connection internally is loose possibly

:)

Anonymous211221122112, Feb 15, 2020
  2. MithrilFlame Win User

Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes

Followup:. I plugged the one x direct to the wall and am able to have it mostly work and redownload my games. 3 years or so of live gold has a lot of games in my profile. Only thing concerning is most if the time once a download completes the screen will
    go black for a second or two now. It was working good for a day and a half before going permanently black again, so i left it unplugged overnight again. It's currently on a spare 1080p TV. It does work better getting off the floor, but i didn't think low
    pile carpet would have blocked the vents. I checked it periodically with a cheap thermal (laser) thermometer ( I think from Wish, so not sure of accuracy) and highest temp on top was in middle of rear part at 97F. The highest at the vents appeared to be
    at the HDMI out at 107F.

I'm still wondering if theres a power supply issue, as you definitely wouldn't want the video to glitch in the middle of a boss fight.
    Good to hear you got it to work as best it could :)

We are all gamers here, not Microsoft staff, so we do our best to help.

If you found any of our assistance helpful, you could give it a Yes :)
  3. {Parity} Win User

What have you tried beside unplugging it? Different TV, Different ports, Different cable.

BTW, repair not by a certified Microsoft repair center is not allowed and results in no help from a Microsoft repair center.
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

First off, make sure that you’re plugging the Xbox directly into the wall, not a power strip or an extension cord. The one thing I noticed is you didn’t mention if when the screen goes to black if the console turns off or not. That is something that we
    would probably need to know to figure this out a little bit. From the sounds of it, it just sounds like the video connection internally is loose possibly
  5. ToneyJxska Win User

Lo mas recomendable seria que contactes al soporte y ver si existe alguna manera en que puedas repararlo con microsoft
  6. Anonymous21122112211 Win User

Followup:. I plugged the one x direct to the wall and am able to have it mostly work and redownload my games. 3 years or so of live gold has a lot of games in my profile. Only thing concerning is most if the time once a download completes the screen will
    go black for a second or two now. It was working good for a day and a half before going permanently black again, so i left it unplugged overnight again. It's currently on a spare 1080p TV. It does work better getting off the floor, but i didn't think low
    pile carpet would have blocked the vents. I checked it periodically with a cheap thermal (laser) thermometer ( I think from Wish, so not sure of accuracy) and highest temp on top was in middle of rear part at 97F. The highest at the vents appeared to be
    at the HDMI out at 107F.

I'm still wondering if theres a power supply issue, as you definitely wouldn't want the video to glitch in the middle of a boss fight.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one **** going out after several minutes - Similar Threads - **** going several

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  4. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  5. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  6. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  7. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  8. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  9. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  10. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...