Xbox one going crazy?!!
Discus and support Xbox one going crazy?!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've had my xbox one for probably almost 4 years and have never had this problem. It keeps turning on and off repeatedly back to back, I cant even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LollyGalley, May 27, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox one going crazy?!!
Loading...
-
Xbox one going crazy?!! - Similar Threads - going crazy
-
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
Can’t seem to go disk to digital
in XboX InsidersCan’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by... -
Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.
in XboX InsidersPour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to... -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
My controller is going crazy
in XBoX Games and AppsMy controller is going crazy: Hello, after a forced update, my controller is out of whack. It's been driving me nuts. I'm afraid to get a new one until I find out if this problem will happen with a new controller.... any... -
Hi my party chatty is going crazy
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHi my party chatty is going crazy: Recently My party chatty has been acting weird I make a potato then try to make a group party and it kicks me out and won't allow me to gather my party if I'm already in a party and even if I'm... -
Somebody stole my Microsoft account on Minecraft and I tried again and it says go crazy Tay 313
in XBoX Games and AppsSomebody stole my Microsoft account on Minecraft and I tried again and it says go crazy Tay 313: I tried to sign into my Microsoft account but somebody stole it I don't know who it is but I don't know a5adce63-ee81-438c-acd9-29ab13a7dff7 -
My xbox series x is going crazy.
in XboX InsidersMy xbox series x is going crazy.: Hi all, I'm on the alpha skip ahead and recently installed the latest update, it was over 4GB. Currently no available updates. I've had it installed 2 days now, and just today, I am unable to...