Xbox one Ghosts clan.

Discus and support Xbox one Ghosts clan. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; aRiD Gaming, Xbox one Clan for COD:Ghosts. Hardcore TDM. We do Clan wars as well! We don't like losing, so we need people who love to win :) Must have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iCoNiC Nano, Jan 12, 2014.

1. iCoNiC Nano
    iCoNiC Nano Guest

Xbox one Ghosts clan.

aRiD Gaming, Xbox one Clan for COD:Ghosts. Hardcore TDM. We do Clan wars as well! We don't like losing, so we need people who love to win Xbox one Ghosts clan. :) Must have a 1.10 k/d. That's all we require really... Just want to win Xbox one Ghosts clan. :) 103 and 102 win streak currently!

:)

iCoNiC Nano, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Pepe Aznar
    Pepe Aznar Guest
    agreguenme para jugar en linea CALL OF DUTY GHOST

Para jugar COD: Ghosts en XBOX ONE (buscando clan mexicano)

Pepe Aznar, Jan 12, 2014
  3. dup581ea419-400f-4d5b-88a1-17b5ae81613f, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Pepe Aznar Win User

agreguenme para jugar en linea CALL OF DUTY GHOST

Para jugar COD: Ghosts en XBOX ONE (buscando clan mexicano)
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

RECRUITMENT for homicidal gaming xb1

What age do you have to be to join this clan I am a older gamer looking for a clan....playing GHOST on the XBOX ONE.......Thanks
  6. dup581ea419-400f-4d5 Win User

The FTF Crew is recruiting for GHOST RECON Future Soldier

7. BusGod Win User

xbox1 and 360 party

Your friend buys an Xbox One and Ghosts Xbox One, Or you buy a 360 console and 360 Ghosts.

There is no cross gaming/platform support for ghosts. You both need to be on same console

However, long term there is supposed to be cross platform clan support from Ghost from the publisher
  8. ToxicPhreak Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

- COD Ghosts, MW3, BO2, on xbox 360, Titanfall on xbox one. i'm 25 and looking for some good gamers to play ghosts with. I recently left my clan because they were too inactive for me. We were max level and involved in clan wars. I'm just looking
    to find some cool people to play with.
Thema:

Xbox one Ghosts clan.

1. Xbox one Ghosts clan. - Similar Threads - Ghosts clan

2. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  3. Are you Looking for a Ghost Clan for XBOX One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you Looking for a Ghost Clan for XBOX One?: If you are looking for a Call of Duty Ghost Clan look no further. Divine Knights have been around for over 6 years now. Add me up GT : Must have a mic Must communicate Must be Mature You can...
  4. NEW COD GHOST CLAN LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW COD GHOST CLAN LOOKING FOR MEMBERS: THE G4NG5T3RS are a crew which is just starting out and is looking for members if interested in joining then send me a messages to GT a1b997b1-ac7e-4fb7-844c-85bde16d4a8f
  5. Looking for cod ghost clan members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for cod ghost clan members: I've just created a cod ghost clan called THE G4NG5T3RS and are looking for looking for members 32d8aad5-c99c-42e0-ac54-7be6e2529a1a
  6. Clan "Ghost Guardians" Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan "Ghost Guardians" Recruiting: What is Ghost Guardians? Ghost Guardians is an exclusive group of members that enjoy gaming on a casual level but most have had competitive experience in the past (Mostly Halo MLG/GameBattles)....
  7. Clan "Ghost Guardians" Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan "Ghost Guardians" Recruiting: [font size="4"]What is Ghost Guardians? [/font] Ghost Guardians is an exclusive group of members that enjoy gaming on a casual level but most have had competitive experience in the past (Mostly...
  8. Divine Knights Gaming Clan looking for Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghost Players!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divine Knights Gaming Clan looking for Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghost Players!!!: Divine Knights has been around for over 5 years now and is looking for active members for it's Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghosts Chapters! If interested come apply at...
  9. Join My Clan in COD Ghost! CLAN WARS! (16+ only)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join My Clan in COD Ghost! CLAN WARS! (16+ only): Just recruiting people so we can play some clan wars and try to be the best of the best, also i do play a lot of other games to play competitively if you guys would like to play other games as a...
  10. Anyone to who wants to join my COD Ghost clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone to who wants to join my COD Ghost clan: I don't really care how good or bad you are just if you want to join. Its free to join just message me if you want to join 04eb516e-e5c8-4348-a8e2-ab2f288b7803