xbox one: getting started

Discus and support xbox one: getting started in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I realized that my emails at least according to google were non existant so when it showed that i put in the security code that was sent i shut it off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LadyBlueAngel3, Dec 27, 2015.

1. xbox one: getting started

I realized that my emails at least according to google were non existant so when it showed that i put in the security code that was sent i shut it off to put in the new alias. now it says that im already there so i cannot resend that code to put it
    in. Do i need do get a new xbox one?

:)

LadyBlueAngel3, Dec 27, 2015
  2. DJSWAGNESS
    DJSWAGNESS Guest
    getting started

If you want to add people as friends on Xbox live you need to know their gamertag. By pressing the Xbox Guide Button and going to your friends list and add friend. Otherwise you put in a multiplayer game ex. (Halo Reach or Modern Warfare) and go to the Xbox
    Live option and start playing. From there in game you can send them friend requests once you have played with them. Just remember they may not always accept your friend request.

DJSWAGNESS, Dec 27, 2015
  3. getting started

i have just bought the xbox gold it excepted my redeem code but i cannot get to where i can start playing it keeps on saying that this account does not have premission to play GTA online , i have played it before online with xbox gold what am i doing wrong

please help

Blasterjaxx1288, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest

if the email you provided when setting up the xbox is not a valid email you will have to add a new account with a valid email to your xbox

support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-xbox-one-console
    or create a new account on the xbox one

signup.live.com/signup
    once you have the Microsoft account created simply follow the instructions in my first link to download the profile to your xbox one. then remove the account with the fake email to complete the transition.support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console

Cpt Flappy, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Cpt Flappy Win User

if the email you provided when setting up the xbox is not a valid email you will have to add a new account with a valid email to your xbox

support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-xbox-one-console
    or create a new account on the xbox one

signup.live.com/signup
    once you have the Microsoft account created simply follow the instructions in my first link to download the profile to your xbox one. then remove the account with the fake email to complete the transition.support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console
  6. Jay (Vijayasimha BR) Win User

one drive is not getting started

Assuming this is a simple issue (but sometimes, if you are unlucky, things can get very complicated), the usual things to check is

1. do you see the OneDrive logo on the bottom right corner

1. are you able to access OneDrive fine on your mobile phone app or on the browser

1. have you, 'hit search' and found OneDrive?

1. If you found OneDrive, are you able to click on it, and manually launch the OneDrive folder

1. do you see the OneDrive folder in your file explorer on the left side along with your other folders

1. are you sure you have updated windows (including the OneDrive that gets updated automatically)

1. do you see the OneDrive and OneDriveFile in task manager?

1. in 'Services', do you see the OneDrive Update Serivce? Have you tried running it manually

There are so many things that can go wrong with OneDrive. The more information you can give, the better we can help :)

Note: I just noticed, you have put this in the Xbox forum. this is a PC issue right? if it's a xbox issue, then, these steps are not valid OfCourse.
  7. WOW DYLAN Win User

What do I need to play xbox one

Hello JamisonJimmy, I would recommend going to the link I provide have a read of Getting start with Xbox one. It will help you understand everything you need to do to set up a Xbox One and I would say it will answer all of your questions :).

support.xbox.com/.../getting-started
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

getting started

You need your TV set to the HDMI Input you have connected your console to. I have also provided the set up guide below to assist you. Let us know if you need additional help.

Set up your new system solution
  9. Mister Fitzer Win User

Getting Started

Hey Spud, welcome to Xbox LIVE. :) Each console comes with three free one-month subscriptions. To use those, you must create a new account on the console, at which point you'll be prompted to use the free trial.
Thema:

1. xbox one: getting started - Similar Threads - getting started

2. one drive is not getting started

in XBoX on Windows
    one drive is not getting started: one drive is not getting started. 89c9d416-9816-45bb-a87d-b61eb53c5c72
  3. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  4. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  5. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  6. Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?: its annoying And i wanna show but this Blasted Site wont Let me! 201af5a4-b38d-4a8f-9666-f01aced7e075
  7. I can not get mine sweeper to start. it just keeps buffering?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get mine sweeper to start. it just keeps buffering?: I have used the game for years but now it will not download. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. 9c1203d7-13c9-4768-bd49-a0b486e2ce34
  8. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  9. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...
  10. When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...: When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7 error “this is my problem in Xbox 3713cff3-15ef-46cc-928f-56f246f59954