Xbox one getting knocked off games

Discus and support Xbox one getting knocked off games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i am game sharing with family member and when i am on a game and they go on there xbox at there house it knocks me off my game or it asks if i own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PreTaxCoffee, Jun 29, 2020.

  1. PreTaxCoffee
    PreTaxCoffee Guest

    Xbox one getting knocked off games


    Hi i am game sharing with family member and when i am on a game and they go on there xbox at there house it knocks me off my game or it asks if i own this game can you help me fix this problem please

    :)
     
    PreTaxCoffee, Jun 29, 2020
    #1
  2. Socerest Win User

    Xbox one getting knocked off games

    Hello!

    Do you own 2 Xboxs? If so this may be a "Main or not main Xbox" issue. If not, are you guys playing on the same account? This may also be the issue.

    Best Regards,

    Vince
  3. ThePhoenixKingz Win User

    Xbox one getting knocked off games

    Hi PretaxCoffee!

    Best way to avoid this issue if to have them sign into their own profile then purchase the game separately. I remember this being a profile issue back on the 360. Location 1 is playing but then the same profile is signed in on location 2 and location 1 gets
    bumped offline until re-signed in.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Problems playing an original Xbox game on a 360

    Basically, if they'll do anything but play original games, then they're a knock off. The only way to guarantee you aren't getting a knock-off is to buy brand new unfortunately.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Lookiing for help and advise on where I buy an official xbox 360 hard drive (HDD) from all help greatly appreciated

    Be careful when shopping online for hard drives. There are many knock-off hard drives sold even on amazon. Your best bet is to buy one from a local store or directly from microsoft. If you get a knock-off hard drive, you will not have the ability to play
    original Xbox games as the emulation software is built in to the official drives. There is no way to add it to a fake drive.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    Keep Getting Knocked Off XBOX Live

    Hey there Alaskannoble!

    Sorry to hear about the disconnects you're getting, be sure to run through this page for random

    Disconnects on the Xbox 360
    . If that doesn't work, let's have you re-download your profile by pressing the guide button on the controller and scrolling down to 'Download profile'. Re-enter your account information and try playing to see if that helps with
    your disconnections.

    Keep us updated with the results :)
Thema:

Xbox one getting knocked off games

Loading...
  1. Xbox one getting knocked off games - Similar Threads - getting knocked off

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...