Xbox one, Getting back to business!

Discus and support Xbox one, Getting back to business! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well, long story short I have been busy and haven't been playing xbox as much as I like. (Yeah its gong to be ANOTHER friend thread, Great right?).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twisted Koel, Jun 24, 2014.

  1. Twisted Koel
    Twisted Koel Guest

    Xbox one, Getting back to business!


    Well, long story short I have been busy and haven't been playing xbox as much as I like. (Yeah its gong to be ANOTHER friend thread, Great right?). Since summer has started I have more free time and wouldn't mind gathering some people to play same games.

    Battlefield 4, COD ghosts, And titan fall.

    I Wouldn't mind getting people for Extinction on Ghosts. (Love the survival stuff).

    Back ground info ~ I'm a 16 year old guy turning 17 in about a month. I have a extremely laid back attitude, and (Gasp) I like shooters/ adventure games!

    Well I'm going to keep it short and end the post, Ill check back every once in awhile, or just message me on xbox .

    :)
     
    Twisted Koel, Jun 24, 2014
    #1
  2. Getting back to Xbox

    Getting Back to Xbox Community,

    its been a while since i sold my 360 3 years back and now 'Im getting back to gaming , since the Xbox one and One S is already in the market might not considering getting 360 now as i missed some of the old gen titles, So should i get a 360 or One ? Suggestions
    Please.

    Thanks,
     
    HaiderXBOXON247, Jun 24, 2014
    #2
  3. 3D Playback

    As a long time ps3 owner I took a chance on the xbox one and pulled the ps3 from the entertainment center only to have to hook it back up to play my 3D movies. Would love to hear an explanation for this business decision. Ok, Microsoft you have my money
    but this isn't a good way to keep getting it. First console to give me the 3D playback update gets my business and the other console gets sold.
     
    CovertPine98940, Jun 24, 2014
    #3
  4. AlmasRetroChild Win User

    So this game is like Christmas Morning...

    I plan to get my Xbox One preorder money back because GTA V will keep me busy for a long time. Besides, we won't really see games that push the Xbox One's graphical power for some time.
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Standard repair. Anyone received the console back yet? USA

    mine got to the repair center dec 6th.... they just started processing the repair order. figure 2 days to get to the repair center (if you're lucky. the winter storms have screwed up delivery of everything lately) and another 2 to 3 business days after that
    to get started on the repair. then another 2 or 3 days to even get it ready for shipping. then another 3 days to ship it back out to you. those are BUSINESS days, mind you. figure on 2 to 3 WEEKS to get your xbox one back
  6. EL FERRET Win User

    Home Screen

    I had the same problem.... I I plugged my Xbox from the back of the box for 2 mins.... plugged it back in and I’m in back in business.... I was starting to get angry!!!
  7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Lack of games on xbox one

    OP the developer of those games speened at most a billion dollar(like games as COD.). If they do not get money back from there investment. There will not be a next one. This is true outside in the video game business. That why like faces of THQ,3DO,ACCLAIM,MIDWAY
    and ATARI are no longer making no more games. They made too many bad investment that it made them go out of business. Game developer want more then 100% of returns. They want a 100% bonus on top of that to proffit from the games. If they do not get 100% there
    money back. They will not greenlight the next one at all. That how business works. It about the money and not the fan base.
  8. onyxishere Win User

    Awful advertising and support

    @DJBros1 - I want to let you know that I sent a PM to Mister Fitzer about this issue. He is a Support agent for Microsoft Xbox and should be able to address this with the official word. Please keep an eye on this thread and your pm's.

    I can't guarantee when he'll get back as they are also busy with the Xbox One launch but rest assured that he will get back to you.
Thema:

Xbox one, Getting back to business!

Loading...
  1. Xbox one, Getting back to business! - Similar Threads - Getting business

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...