Xbox one gets updates like windows os wth!!

Discus and support Xbox one gets updates like windows os wth!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; İt seems in recent months, with the pish of windows 10, xbox one gets tons of updates but i think these updates makes the xbox one less and less... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SixRaccoon40003, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Xbox one gets updates like windows os wth!!

İt seems in recent months, with the pish of windows 10, xbox one gets tons of updates but i think these updates makes the xbox one less and less appealing to me since it appears they want an unity service for every platform but cross platforms (pc) playing
    in my opinion increased the possible cheatings and enforcement team does not do anything but punish or use enforcement for harsh and angry comments or messages but nothing is done against cheaters. So, why would i want xbox one if cheating is favored by useless
    enforcement team. Profanity harsh words is bad for feelings for some people but cheating is no different than stealing which is very immoral in any culture i guess. But, after experiencing many different things, i started to believe that is acceptable by enforcement.
    Their actions speak for themselves that way from my point of view. So, i am less inclined to go for new gen console from microsoft at the moment (note that for sure i will check the specs cons pros before purchasing any of them but)

So what do you say about new updates??

:)

SixRaccoon40003, Feb 21, 2020
  2. IKEVOI 71 Win User

The new updates don't really bother me, I know they are needed to keep things running smooth and up to date.
  3. julosjc Win User

I agree, updates are good if it makes a better more positive gaming environment.
  4. MonjaJozef Win User

Don't lose sleep over it. Block, mute report. Let the professionals do their job.
  5. Koods Win User

I say just keep reporting what you think is cheating but understand that what appears to be cheating is not always a black/white situation! It's also probably an idea to engage with publishers who will also actively monitor users to see if there are trends
    occurring, hey if they can tell me how many steps I've taken in a game they can spot absurd behavioural patterns in a given game right!
  6. Ironwilled Win User

I actually don't mind the updates, because the more frequent they are then the more likely that we get a smoother experience because there will be less bugs/glitches. I wouldn't worry about cheaters, eventually they are reported and banned.
Thema:

1. Xbox one gets updates like windows os wth!! - Similar Threads - gets updates windows

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. Why am I getting this update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting this update: Why is my Warzone 3 getting an update but none of my friends Warzone 3’s is updating 6386b69c-c591-42b4-aef1-eb3cb2ddb9d1
  4. why is iheartradio not getting playback on xbox even though theyve updated it?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is iheartradio not getting playback on xbox even though theyve updated it?: the iheartradio app and pandora both have trouble giving playback through xbox media when playing a game.. pandora cut itself off completely where as iheartradio like pauses itsself until you...
  5. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  6. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  7. Not getting update for omega Xbox preview

in XboX Insiders
    Not getting update for omega Xbox preview: I got a couple questions can I regain my tenure if I leave on accident thinking if I was leaving the Xbox update preview thing and also I’m not getting a mandatory update for Omega submitted by...
  8. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  9. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.: I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next? Specs 3050 i5...
  10. Getting a game error since last windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11...