Xbox One Gaming Community

Discus and support Xbox One Gaming Community in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi - we are in the midst of setting up a Xbox One gamers site - this will be a site where users can add clans and setup matches - we are looking to add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoskiiUK, Jan 3, 2016.

1. BoskiiUK
    BoskiiUK Guest

Hi - we are in the midst of setting up a Xbox One gamers site - this will be a site where users can add clans and setup matches - we are looking to add more and more games as site progresses Xbox One Gaming Community :) - sign up is always free and its a good place to meet and have
    a game -

www.xboxonegamers.co.uk

:)

BoskiiUK, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Xbox one Friends? Xbox One Gaming Community :D

Hey,

Welcome to the Xbox One community now Xbox One Gaming Community :)

Happy Gaming!

Alliance United, Jan 3, 2016
  3. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest
    Clans with open spots

Do you play on the Xbox One or Xbox 360. If Xbox 360, hit me up on xbox. I'm currently in a gaming community called ExOGenesis Gaming Community. We offer the games; Black ops 2, Ghost, Halo 4, and GTAV.

ICE Eevee, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Sir Outlaw 98 Win User

FLG now RECRUITING!

No a "Clan" is not the same thing as a "Community". Xbox LIVE is a Community with many people from all over the world playing many different games. A "Clan" is a group of people playing one game. FLG is a "Gaming Community", we play different games on Xbox
    360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4. So no by definition this is not a "Clan" post, it is a "Community" post.
  5. DarkSamuri62 Win User

Free games with gold

Hello Microsoft. My name is can you please let the xbox 360 community play the same games as the xbox one community like killer instinct, sunset overdrive, and all the new games. If you do this I and the xbox community would really appreciate
    it.
  6. DeltaEliteKing9 Win User

Variety Gamers?

Might want to stay on the playroom when the xbox one comes out xbox one is a disgrace to the game community
  7. TheWayneyG Win User

FIFA 14 Leagues - Xbox One & Xbox 360 Available

Easily one of the best communities out there, full of fun and lively members all taking part in a whole bunch of games on the 360 and the Xbox one! If you need a gaming community, come join in the fun on AG
  8. ICE Eevee Win User

Clans with open spots

Do you play on the Xbox One or Xbox 360. If Xbox 360, hit me up on xbox. I'm currently in a gaming community called ExOGenesis Gaming Community. We offer the games; Black ops 2, Ghost, Halo 4, and GTAV.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Gaming Community - Similar Threads - Gaming Community

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  7. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  8. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  9. Will there be community made mods in the game Teardown.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be community made mods in the game Teardown.: In the new Release to Xbox, Teardown will community made mods be available. edd8f92b-96f5-438a-9e66-22a12c437444
  10. How do I view clips that I've liked under a game's community tab?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view clips that I've liked under a game's community tab?: I've tried looking everywhere anything to do with captures could be, to no avail. All the other posts are from like 8 years ago and are outdated. aa9871c6-7b2c-4ea1-b3c3-8f88c2e3f556