XBOX ONE GAMES-TRIVIA OR OTHERS LIKE TRIVIA??? Will any like these be offered in the ...

Discus and support XBOX ONE GAMES-TRIVIA OR OTHERS LIKE TRIVIA??? Will any like these be offered in the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased and xbox one for the fitness routines. Not much of a strategy game player, however really enjoy trivia and other similar games, ie Family... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by geedeehotdog, Jan 7, 2014.

  1. geedeehotdog
    geedeehotdog Guest

    XBOX ONE GAMES-TRIVIA OR OTHERS LIKE TRIVIA??? Will any like these be offered in the ...


    I purchased and xbox one for the fitness routines. Not much of a strategy game player, however really enjoy trivia and other similar games, ie Family Feud. Will Xbox offer any such games, if not , not sure this system is worth the $$ for me.

    :)
     
    geedeehotdog, Jan 7, 2014
    #1
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Games like Buzz on PS2 ?

    Scene It? Box Office Smash is probably my favourite game that makes use of the Big Button Controller as it makes use of avatars but it is only film trivia. So I don't think there is any retail game out there on the 360 yet with as many genres such as Buzz.

    If you already have a big button controller you could check out Wits & Wagers over on Xbox Live Arcade. I have never tried it and have no idea what it's like but according to Wikipedia it has Big Button controller support.

    Also I am not sure if someone in the XNA community has created a Xbox Live Indie game though so it might be worth checking there to see if anything shows up (again you will need a Big Button Controller).

    1 vs 100 is primarily controller based but it's a trivia game (although the current season is over and I am not sure when it will restart).

    Other than that with project Natal to release soon maybe someone will develop a Buzz like game that doesn't require a controller or something (not sure if anyone will or what is even planned for that thing but maybe it could be used for something like that).
     
    amardilo, Jan 7, 2014
    #2
  3. AvSP
    AvSP Guest
    Games like Buzz on PS2 ?

    My kids (4 and 6) love the Scene It! Box Office Smash game, even though they are purely guessing 99% of the time. If you can get it cheap, it's probably worth the risk.

    As Amardilo says, there's also Wits and Wagers on Xbox Live though I've tried the demo and wasn't overly impressed, at least not to spend the 800 points.

    Another XBox Live game is Football Genius (I think there's also a Music Genius). I've tried the demo of that and it seems ok, but 800 points seems a lot for a football trivia game.

    In the Indie section there is, ahem, Gamefarm Math Quiz for 80 points.

    All of the above are designed for use with the buzzer controller and the answers are mapped accordingly (unlike 1v100, where they are mapped to the Xbox controller's button arrangement)
     
    AvSP, Jan 7, 2014
    #3
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

    XBOX ONE GAMES-TRIVIA OR OTHERS LIKE TRIVIA??? Will any like these be offered in the ...

    I am not sure anybody can say there will or will not be with any real authority. You could post this in the feedback/wishlist forum. You can find that here:

    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
     
    oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 7, 2014
    #4
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

    XBOX ONE GAMES-TRIVIA OR OTHERS LIKE TRIVIA??? Will any like these be offered in the future???????

    I am not sure anybody can say there will or will not be with any real authority. You could post this in the feedback/wishlist forum. You can find that here:

    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. Juice Man 7777 Win User

    What content would you like to see on Mixer?

    Universe of Marvel trivia or Retro Gaming trivia
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

    would like some "you dont know jack" friends

    A really fun trivia game that is like a game show. Really cool. There's a YDKJ app too.
  8. Oraclea Win User

    Is gaming now considered mainstream.

    I'm a bit of a trivia hobbyist, and I feel like the types and difficulty of questions asked on trivia shows and at pub trivia nights reveal a lot about what is and is not considered mainstream. By that logic, gaming is getting there as it is becoming an
    increasingly featured trivia topic, but is still not as mainstream as other areas of pop culture as the depth of the questions asked rarely extends beyond the basics of the industry and the very most popular games.

    I think it will be continually accepted as more legitimate entertainment as we see more parents and politicians who grew up with gaming as a major part of their lives. However, I also think the combination of violence in video games and the player's control
    over the action is always going to inspire a vocal subset of the population to rally against video games, no matter how many studies say otherwise.
  9. Oraclea Win User

    Is gaming now considered mainstream.

    I'm a bit of a trivia hobbyist, and I feel like the types and difficulty of questions asked on trivia shows and at pub trivia nights reveal a lot about what is and is not considered mainstream. By that logic, gaming is getting there as it is becoming an
    increasingly featured trivia topic, but is still not as mainstream as other areas of pop culture as the depth of the questions asked rarely extends beyond the basics of the industry and the very most popular games.

    I think it will be continually accepted as more legitimate entertainment as we see more parents and politicians who grew up with gaming as a major part of their lives. However, I also think the combination of violence in video games and the player's control
    over the action is always going to inspire a vocal subset of the population to rally against video games, no matter how many studies say otherwise.
Thema:

XBOX ONE GAMES-TRIVIA OR OTHERS LIKE TRIVIA??? Will any like these be offered in the ...

Loading...
  1. XBOX ONE GAMES-TRIVIA OR OTHERS LIKE TRIVIA??? Will any like these be offered in the ... - Similar Threads - GAMES TRIVIA OTHERS

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...