Xbox one gamer tag sign in, want to use my actual gamer tag!!!!

Discus and support Xbox one gamer tag sign in, want to use my actual gamer tag!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi can anyone tell me how I change the settings on my Xbox one sign in. It's currently signing in using my old Microsoft hotmail username. I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MOOREWAR UK, Jan 22, 2014.

1. MOOREWAR UK
    MOOREWAR UK Guest

Hi can anyone tell me how I change the settings on my Xbox one sign in. It's currently signing in using my old Microsoft hotmail username. I want to use my actual gamer tag.

:)

MOOREWAR UK, Jan 22, 2014
  2. MachineManV
    MachineManV Guest
    Need Friends For XBOX ONE only.

Hello fellow gamers, I want some friends for xbox one to play multiplayer games and party. Who are really interested in party's and multiplayer or co-op events send me a request. I hope , I can see some mates on my list.This is my gamer tag on xbox one.
    Gamer tag : Akhil7

MachineManV, Jan 22, 2014
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    I cant play Destiny?

the gamer tag with gold... Would that person happen to be using that gamer tag in another Xbox?

tha_villain, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Spoilord Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

I did signed into Mixer with that Gamer Tag: . I changed my Gamer Tag recently maybe it changed there. My new Gamer Tag is Crusader Colin. Try that one.
  5. SubpotentBog41 Win User

Gamer tag to MS account

I am not sure how it happened. I already had a Microsoft account. When I got my xbox I created an account and got a gamer tag while setting up my xbox. I signed up for xbox live from my xbox using my existing gamer tag and Microsoft account. I then went
    to xbox live and signed in using my Miicrosoft account, and for some reason when I did this a new gamer tag was created and associate to my Microsoft account. So, now when I log into xbox live I see one gamer tag. But on my xbox I have a different gamer
    tag.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Gamertag change issue

You might want to check the sign in email address that you used when you were online and changed your gamer tag.

Go back online and sign in and see if the gamer tag is showing up when you're online on the Xbox website.

If it's showing up there correctly, then you'll want to go back to the Xbox Console and Add that account to your Xbox using that sign in email address.

If your gamer tag is not showing up online and you were charged for the gamer tag change and it didn't take you can contact Xbox Support for a refund "maybe".

The other possibility is that you're signed in on the Xbox console with one account and you signed in online with a different account. If that's the case then you may have changed the GT on the wrong account.
  7. Every1sFavGUNNR Win User

No access to beta forums

I signed up using a different gamer tag, if that helps any- i signed up under "Panglossia" then changed my gamer tag.
  8. JoshingPrawn628 Win User

Gamertag question?

Tried to use smart glass with Nexxus7 and keeps loading my account as another gamer tag :JoshingPrawn.....my gamer tag is actually H00Ray48008eez which is what I changed it to when I first signed up for Xbox live. I think the other was a name chosen ,but
    I have been using the H00Ray48008eez for years.
Thema:

1. Xbox one gamer tag sign in, want to use my actual gamer tag!!!! - Similar Threads - gamer tag sign

2. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  3. Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...: Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but when I'm in the game in multiplayer it shows my old gamer tag. I need help fixing this for all to be the...
  4. How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...: I’ve forgotten my email for an account that still has an active subscription on it I remember the gamer tag 2631c38b-4751-4a4d-b484-b08b813f8380
  5. Xbox live sign in stuck on gamer tag page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live sign in stuck on gamer tag page: Hello, I'm attempting to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. As part of the process, I need to sign in to Xbox Live and choose a gamer tag. Once I'm on this page, I can successfully...
  6. Sign in gamer tag is changed when I open Call of duty warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in gamer tag is changed when I open Call of duty warzone: Hello, I logged in to my Xbox live and signed in like I normally do under my account which I have had for years. When I first got Call of Duty Warzone and opened it to play, automatically my...
  7. Activision Sign In with different gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activision Sign In with different gamer tag: Hey All, Quick question. My son has dofferent gamertags at my house amd at his moms house. He has been playing Modern Warfare at my house and his Activision account is linked to his gamertag...
  8. Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists: I'm trying to log back into my old gamer tag and my email account associated with it no longer exists. I tried to contact xbox support but they only send me to the automated online chats and or...
  9. Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games: I changed my default gamer-tag after many years and now my Xbox 360 games will not sign-in or allow me to download my new profile from the Xbox one. Please advise....
  10. How can I transfer my gamer tag when I cannot sign onto an old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer my gamer tag when I cannot sign onto an old account?: I have been using my gamertag for 15 years on my Xbox360. The email it was set up and attached to is no longer available to me as it was an old work email. Xbox live sent a request (out of the...