XBOX ONE GAMEPASS

Discus and support XBOX ONE GAMEPASS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have purchased a 3 month GAMEPASS code that was supposed to expire in mid December but yesterday I go to play a game online and I’m told I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by assassinboss007, Dec 2, 2021.

  1. XBOX ONE GAMEPASS


    Hello I have purchased a 3 month GAMEPASS code that was supposed to expire in mid December but yesterday I go to play a game online and I’m told I need to purchase another month which I do only to be told repeatedly I need to buy another month any advice? Thanks in advanced.

    :)
     
    assassinboss007, Dec 2, 2021
    #1
  2. ObsoleteO reach Win User

    XBOX Live or Ultimate

    It is a service that offers xbox live gold, xbox gamepass for xbox one and xbox gamepass for windows 10
  3. TwistedTitanium Win User

    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

    Gamepass is not available for the Xbox 360, also GTA V is available for Gamepass on Xbox one.

    In order to play GTA 5 via gamepass you will need gamepass on an xbox one console.

    I believe that GTA V will be replaced with Red Dead Redemption 2 on the 7th May.

    Hope this helps
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro

    Gamepass Ultimate is only avaiable on XBOX ONE and PC. On XBox 360 there is no use of the Gamepass at the moment
  5. ngocphi Win User

    (solved) Help with ultimate gamepass and 360 games

    That's because you cannot access gamepass games on xbox 360

    Gamepass is a xbox one or higher or pc only feature

    You would have to purchase the games with your gamepass discount
  6. bruceml Win User

    NFL Gamepass App

    Is it true that GamePass is not supported on Xbox 360? Is it supported on Xbox One? It is NOT part of the NFL app. Sunday Ticket is....however GamePass is not.
Thema:

XBOX ONE GAMEPASS

Loading...
  1. XBOX ONE GAMEPASS - Similar Threads - GAMEPASS

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]