Xbox one game update issues

Discus and support Xbox one game update issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have had my console for a few weeks now and everything was fine. Now when i try to update a game, i get the message: there was a problem with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPr0d1gyXk1llz, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Xbox one game update issues

So i have had my console for a few weeks now and everything was fine. Now when i try to update a game, i get the message: there was a problem with the update. This is the same message that some people have been experiencing with the day one patch, but I
    haven't seen anybody post about how to fix it when the game is involved. I have tried the power cycling thing, though im not sure if i am doing it correctly. My network is fine and i just can't seem to see what the trouble is? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

xPr0d1gyXk1llz, Jan 5, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    Update.!

version number? Xbox one game update issues ;)

the "official" list is

This update addresses the following:

• Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
    • Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
    • Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
    • Addresses dashboard performance for some users
    • Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
    • Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
    Xbox One System Update | Xbox One System - Xbox.com

turk3y, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Xbox quitting game and returning to home screen randomly

I have called Microsoft Support. This issue started for me yesterday with NBA2k14 only. I reinstalled the game and the same issue occurred. The Microsoft Support Rep. had told me that the issue is with 2k servers and that their was possibly a patch or update on the website. I did not find one. You may need to check the game manufacterers for updates. uninstalling and reinstalling should prompt the update but if they are having server issues then we may need to wait until their server issues are fixed to attempt the update again. If its an issue with your xbox then you may want to put in a service ticket.

THREE6KILLAH77, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Xbox one game update issues

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums

Unfortunately you have posted within the Xbox 360 support forums, instead of the Xbox One Forums. This could explain why you could not find anything.

I would recomendfollowing these steps within these article to try and fix your problem

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-system-updates

Hope this helps, but please be sure to post back your results.

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 5, 2014
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums

Unfortunately you have posted within the Xbox 360 support forums, instead of the Xbox One Forums. This could explain why you could not find anything.

I would recomendfollowing these steps within these article to try and fix your problem

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-system-updates

Hope this helps, but please be sure to post back your results.

Regards,
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Thanks Microsoft! What the heck ? Update and now I cant run Black ops 4??

Sorry to hear you're having issues with a game update. Have you tried setting your xbox up to keep games and apps up-to-date? This will have your xbox downloading game updates in the background and hopefully keep this issue from happening going forward.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/update-xbox-one-console.
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

AM I really, the only one in the world on Darksiders 3 to have 2 Leviathans?

8. XBF Diego M Win User

Comfort Desktop 5050 mouse not working with Fortnite

Hi Walter,

There was an issue with the most recent update for Fortnite on Xbox One that caused some issues with mouse functionality. The Fortnite team and Xbox team are aware of the issue and they should have a fix for it soon.

Keep an eye in your games updates for any patches.
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

Mouse in Fortnite isn't working FULLY

Hi there!

There was an issue with the most recent update for Fortnite on Xbox One that caused some issues with mouse and keyboard functionality. The Fortnite team and Xbox team are aware of the issue and they should have a fix for it soon.

Keep an eye in your games updates for any patches.
Thema:

1. Xbox one game update issues - Similar Threads - game update issues

2. Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC: Hello Xbox Insiders on PC, On the latest preview of Gaming Services (6.69.8002.0) you may see an error asking you to insert a disc on launch when launching the Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta. A...
  3. issue with alpha update? games not working?

in XboX Insiders
    issue with alpha update? games not working?: Is anybody else having issues trying to get games u own or on game pass to work. Because I just got the update for alpha and they are not working? But my games on disc work just fine submitted by...
  4. Having an Issue with Updating and Running Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Having an Issue with Updating and Running Games: I got my Xbox One Series X a few months ago and the past few days I've been running into an issue where I can't really launch any games or even load the Microsoft Store. When I try to load the...
  5. Xbox game pass on PC updating and downloading issues!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass on PC updating and downloading issues!: I had issues with downloading and updating Forza Horizon 5 and my friends downloaded it without any issues...We started playing AOE 4 yesterday and now an update arrived for only 1 of my friends...
  6. Issues updating games on PC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues updating games on PC app: Trying to update Forza and Humankind on the PC app, when clicking the update button for Humankind nothing happens and now apparently Forza does not have enough space to update despite there being...
  7. Issues with Updating games on Xbox 1 S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Updating games on Xbox 1 S: I have been having this on going issue to where when I have to update a game, however instead of just doing the update the game put out, I have to have a “update” that is the size of the game....
  8. Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...: First off, is anyone else experiencing this? I've not seen anybody else talking about it. Alpha Skip Ahead builds. I have three storage devices plugged into my Series X, it is related to external...
  9. Having an issue every time I’m updating/downloading games my xbox disconnects from the internet

in XboX Insiders
    Having an issue every time I’m updating/downloading games my xbox disconnects from the internet: Every time i have a large update or download (thank you call of duty) i get an error saying my xbox cannot find my IP address and links to a teredo issue? Not sure what this is has only started in...
  10. Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe

in XboX Insiders
    Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe: I am trying to verify if anyone else on Alpha Skip Ahead actually plays warframe and can confirm this strange issue for me. When the xbox goes to screensaver and the controller disconnects. When...