Xbox One Game Streaming

Discus and support Xbox One Game Streaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry if this is in the wrong topic. When I stream games from my Xbox One to my Windows 10 PC, it is DEFINITELY not 1080p. I have set my game streaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Iskandar Dzulkifli, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Xbox One Game Streaming

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic. When I stream games from my Xbox One to my Windows 10 PC, it is DEFINITELY not 1080p. I have set my game streaming to very high, and I use wired internet. My connection is strong, however I still see
    ≤720p. Help please!

:)

Iskandar Dzulkifli, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
  3. OllyBongo1
    OllyBongo1 Guest
  4. maxen Win User

XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  6. OllyBongo1 Win User
  7. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox

Play anywhere games can be run on your Xbox and PC.

You can also stream games from your console to your PC.

Game Streaming

What is game streaming?

Game streaming is the ability to play Xbox One games remotely from your Xbox One console on any Windows 10 PC on your home network.

• This feature allows you to leave your living room and play your favorite Xbox One games anywhere with access to your home network.
    • Game streaming uses the power of the Xbox One console to manage the game. Your Windows 10 PC becomes a remote second screen so you can roam freely around your home while continuing to enjoy your Xbox One console and games
  8. GR412 Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller
    while on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
Thema:

Xbox One Game Streaming

1. Xbox One Game Streaming - Similar Threads - Game Streaming

2. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  3. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  4. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  5. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  6. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  7. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  10. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...