Xbox one game does not load!

Discus and support Xbox one game does not load! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, So i had COD: Ghosts for about 3 maybe 4 hours of multiplayer usage. I came off the game to watch breaking bad on netflix once it had finished... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marlowutdlegend, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Xbox one game does not load!

Hi All,

So i had COD: Ghosts for about 3 maybe 4 hours of multiplayer usage. I came off the game to watch breaking bad on netflix once it had finished i went to return to play COD againt however I soon discovered that when the game tried to load it went to black
    screen.

After several failed attempts I thought to try a different disc and this worked. So re-installing the game seemed like a sensible idea to me so I first uninstalled it then attempted to re-install but the bar stays at 0% any had any similar problems?

Please get back to me on how to resolve this.

Thanks

:)

marlowutdlegend, Jan 6, 2014
  2. everything is broken...

youtube wont open,twitch doesnt load,activity feed wont load,games with gold area does not load...

and i am not the only one with these problems...GG Microsoft

Aventus Maximus, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Does not load the game

Bought a prefix in the kit went 2 games, one through the promo code. The code is activated but the game does not load.

HypnoticBard631, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Xbox one game does not load!

when you reinstalled did you have the internet unplugged? There seems to be an issue with this and I have been told to install games WITHOUT an internet connection then when installed, reconnect the internet for updates.....also , after the uninstall I always
    do a hard reset on the console just to purge any "ghosts in the machine" (pun intended)...

RobertBuckalew, Jan 6, 2014
  5. I have Fifa 14 as a downloadable game as it came with my xbox one... Will I loose this if i do a hard reset as it says I can only download it once?

marlowutdlegend, Jan 7, 2014
  6. Shouldn't lose anything on a hard reset , only a "restore to factory defaults"......

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  7. marlowutdlegend Win User

I have Fifa 14 as a downloadable game as it came with my xbox one... Will I loose this if i do a hard reset as it says I can only download it once?
  8. RobertBuckalew Win User

Shouldn't lose anything on a hard reset , only a "restore to factory defaults"......
  9. RobertBuckalew Win User

when you reinstalled did you have the internet unplugged? There seems to be an issue with this and I have been told to install games WITHOUT an internet connection then when installed, reconnect the internet for updates.....also , after the uninstall I always
    do a hard reset on the console just to purge any "ghosts in the machine" (pun intended)...
  10. Samuel Rosales1 Win User

When I try to access player career mode on FC24 it tries to load my saved game, but it freezes and kicks me out of the game. Is there an update to fix this?

Hello Rodrigo,

I'm on an Xbox one. It does not give an error code. It begins trying to load my saved game and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen.
  11. AdamGodfrey96 Win User

Oblivion GOTY issues

All loading disc one does is allow me to play the base game
Thema:

1. Xbox one game does not load! - Similar Threads - game does load

2. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  3. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  4. Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund: Hello, I just finished purchasing an Xbox series X to purposely play the latest version of MS Flight Simulator.. I noticed that when I load a game from a saved flight, the game does not load...
  5. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?: I recently started having a major problem with my Xbox One S. Two of my core games are fortnite and rocket league and both are having problems, but it doesn't seem like an Epic Games thing. For...
  7. Xbox App On Windows 11 does not load games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App On Windows 11 does not load games.: Games appear with the message "Unable to display right now" I have "Reset", "repaired" and "Reinstalled" the app SEVERAL times. I made sure i have the most recent version of the app and the most...
  8. FC24 does not work from today - Cannmot load any game or e4ven start a new career

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FC24 does not work from today - Cannmot load any game or e4ven start a new career: Hi. For info I have reset to factory setting on my XBOX X as everything else didn't work and I installed FC24 X/S again as the only game on the console right now. When I try to load saved career...
  9. Xbox Series S does not load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S does not load games: Got a new series x 3 weeks ago, for the first couple days it loaded both games i installed well, then out of no were after a week i began to get visual glitches on one game and the other just wont...
  10. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...