Xbox One Game Compensation Request

Discus and support Xbox One Game Compensation Request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gamertag: Game Compensation Request: Need For Speed: Rivals Hello, I was chatting to support earlier today and they told me to come here to make a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CubeAct, Jan 11, 2014.

  1. CubeAct
    CubeAct Guest

    Xbox One Game Compensation Request


    Gamertag:

    Game Compensation Request: Need For Speed: Rivals

    Hello, I was chatting to support earlier today and they told me to come here to make a request as they could not help me with this issue as it is not her department. Basically when I got my Xbox One it was left out in the cold by the delivery man and when
    I plugged it in, it sounded like something was scraping and then it shut off. It is all currently being sorted and is being sent in for a replacement once I get the spare time to, but I made this request as it is quite a shame to have to wait longer to be
    able to play the Xbox One due to this problem, hope it can get sorted.

    Also this account is a new one which I created on my friends Xbox One, as I described to the Support, the account I submitted the support ticket to was: Playerdaddie

    Hope to hear back soon!

    Note: I did post this a few days ago but in the wrong section Xbox One Game Compensation Request :)

    :)
     
    CubeAct, Jan 11, 2014
    #1
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox One Game Compensation Request

    Don't know why you were told to post here as there is nothing anyone on the forums can do regarding the game compensation.

    This is something you can only do with phone support.
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 11, 2014
    #2
  3. CubeAct
    CubeAct Guest
    Xbox One Game Compensation Request

    Gamertag:

    Game Compensation Request: Need For Speed: Rivals

    Hello, I was chatting to support earlier today and they told me to come here to make a request as they could not help me with this issue as it is not her department. Basically when I got my Xbox One it was left out in the cold by the delivery man and when
    I plugged it in, it sounded like something was scraping and then it shut off. It is all currently being sorted and is being sent in for a replacement once I get the spare time to, but I made this request as it is quite a shame to have to wait longer to be
    able to play the Xbox One due to this problem, hope it can get sorted.

    Also this account is a new one which I created on my friends Xbox One, as I described to the Support, the account I submitted the support ticket to was: Playerdaddie

    Hope to hear back soon!

    Note: I did post this a few days ago but in the wrong section.
     
    CubeAct, Jan 11, 2014
    #3
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox One Game Compensation Request

    Don't know why you were told to post here as there is nothing anyone on the forums can do regarding the game compensation.

    This is something you can only do with phone support.
  5. TenthStreetRed Win User

    Xbox One Game Compensation Request

    I'm afraid you are just going to have to wait to play your Xbox One until it comes in. If you still have your 360, your best bet is to just stick with playing what you have in your game collection right now.

    Sorry, and I hope this helps!
  6. dr02d2u Win User

    SCANDAL xbox360 live gold

    I log into Xbox Live. Finally it works. But what about the compensation? I paid for two account xbl gold, and one WoT. Someone knows what to do in that case? Where should I report the request?
  7. SpryPompano307 Win User

    SCANDAL xbox360 live gold

    I log into Xbox Live. Finally it works. But what about the compensation? I paid for two account xbl gold, and one WoT. Someone knows what to do in that case? Where should I report the request?
    There isn't... ;-;
  8. Smwutches Win User

    GamePass - MetroExodus

    Compensation is not given via the forums. You can try requesting a
    refund request
    (although it's over the return policy timetable) or you can try contacting support, but typically they don't give any sort of compensation when things like this take place. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Xbox One Game Compensation Request

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Game Compensation Request - Similar Threads - Game Compensation Request

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...