Xbox One Fusion Controller by Power A problems.

Discus and support Xbox One Fusion Controller by Power A problems. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently bought the Power A fusion controller and hooked it up to my xbox. Everything about it worked fine until I tried to map the 4 gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BayAutumn41429, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Xbox One Fusion Controller by Power A problems.

I have recently bought the Power A fusion controller and hooked it up to my xbox. Everything about it worked fine until I tried to map the 4 gaming paddles. I downloaded the xbox accessories app and plugged in my controller but it only showed up as a normal
    controller, not allowing my to assign the paddles to any buttons. Please help.

:)

BayAutumn41429, Dec 26, 2015
  2. SaltSlasher
    SaltSlasher Guest
    X and controller sync

I've had issues with computer/laptop/phone/etc. when trying to resync controllers after using them elsewhere, but never with Xbox. I've mostly had issues connecting my 8bitdo controller to things.

I've mostly just kept my Gears of War 4 controller synced to the X, but I went back and forth with one that came with it, and never had any problems, even had all my Xbox controllers connected for Fusion Frenzy.

SaltSlasher, Dec 26, 2015
  3. The Viral Cyrix, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Xbox One Fusion Controller by Power A problems.

I don't believe it is possible to remap the buttons of a third party controller. Only Microsoft controllers will be able to do that.

HomegrownSilky, Dec 26, 2015
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

I don't believe it is possible to remap the buttons of a third party controller. Only Microsoft controllers will be able to do that.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Fusion Power A controller not working

fusion power a controller is compatable with xbox one as i have one, i use it on pc and console, it may have just failed, try it on a pc or laptop to see if it works if not then id take it back to where you purchased.
  7. GenLeavy Win User

Party Chat audio too low when streaming to OBS through the console companion app

Yes I am using the original Xbox one, the earphones that I am using do not have volume control directly, it's actually the controller that I use ( Power A fusion Pro 2) that has a mute a and volume control function on it.

Thanks for your reply Spartan! Hope this helps!
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox fusion pro controller

9. NottJoeyBTW Win User

Xbox Fusion Power A controller not working

Did you make sure it says 'Xbox One' if not that could be why, i had bought a windows 10 controller and thought it would work it didn't, try blowing the ports clean or return the controller.

Have a good day. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One Fusion Controller by Power A problems. - Similar Threads - Fusion Controller Power

2. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  3. why does my ping spike when using my controller i am using a wired powera fusion pro 3 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my ping spike when using my controller i am using a wired powera fusion pro 3 and...: very bad ping spikes when using powera fusion pro 3 wired controller it also happens on ps5 controller and xbox one controller but it doesn't happen when using mouse or keyboard its so annoying...
  4. Need help with fusion pro a2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with fusion pro a2: So I have a fusion Pro A 2 controller but when I plug my headset in I can only hear myself but my friends can hear me still I’ve already checked audio settings and my same headphones work with a...
  5. My power a pro fusion 2

in XBoX on Windows
    My power a pro fusion 2: My power a pro fusion 2 controller is saying that there is a headset plugged when theres not and when i plug my headset in it only works on one side i have tried a different headset and it was...
  6. Fusion Pro 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fusion Pro 2: My fusion Pro 2 Xbox controller used to work for windows 10. Now it doesn't. I feel it's probably from windows update. Please fix this f3f81b69-c7f5-42c1-83cb-11345b6d0dc0
  7. PowerA Xbox One FUSION Pro Wired Controller REPLACEMENT PADDLE HOLDER NEEDED mine broke and...

in XBoX on Windows
    PowerA Xbox One FUSION Pro Wired Controller REPLACEMENT PADDLE HOLDER NEEDED mine broke and...: just from regularly using it for less than a month, the plastic to keep a paddle in place has snapped off. I cannot find any replacement mappable pro paddle packs, does anyone know of any?...
  8. PowerA Fusion Pro controller black

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Fusion Pro controller black: My RB is pretty much broken and I can’t find any videos to fix it for this specific controller l’m not really sure what I can do about it please help! :( [img]...
  9. power A fusion pro controller

in XBoX on Windows
    power A fusion pro controller: My left trigger button broke (the plastic is cracked above the button and below the hinge). Can this be replaced without purchasing a new controller. If so, please post a link....
  10. PowerA Fusion Pro controller parts replacements

in XBoX on Windows
    PowerA Fusion Pro controller parts replacements: Hi, I wanted to ask where can I buy the paddles behind the "PowerA Fusion Pro" controller since mine starts to wear out, thank! bb8927cd-e459-4e28-9dfd-8974787f7009