Xbox one friends

Discus and support Xbox one friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; here r the games i play..ghosts..dr3...bf4...and nfs rivals...feel free to add me ..plz 5e61b196-c843-4982-bf53-6e6975c66615 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o BROK3N o, Dec 31, 2013.

1. o BROK3N o
    o BROK3N o Guest

Xbox one friends

here r the games i play..ghosts..dr3...bf4...and nfs rivals...feel free to add me ..plz

:)

o BROK3N o, Dec 31, 2013
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Se777eN
    Se777eN Guest
    Friends App on Xbox One Walkthrough

Major Nelson just posted this on reddit

Friends App on Xbox One Walkthroughhttps://youtu.be/ktpqoJfTR3g

Se777eN, Dec 31, 2013
  4. WildAttorney Win User

Can I Add Friends To Xbox One, But Not Xbox 360?

I think I sorted out the issue. support.xbox.com/.../view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

Xbox One friends don't automatically become Xbox 360 friends. The friendship only goes one way. Your Xbox 360 friends are your Xbox One friends but your Xbox One friends are not necessarily your Xbox 360 friends--you have to specifically add them on the
    Xbox 360. That is good to know. Now I just need to figure out a way to thin the heard on Xbox 360, so to speak.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

360 Game invites

this may help

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

On Xbox One, a friend is anyone you’ve added to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One doesn’t require that they send a friend request first.
    When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as in your followers list. If you accept a new friend
    request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you’ll see them as both a friend and a follower on Xbox One.

However, friends who’ve been added on Xbox One won’t automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept,
    you’ll see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.

If you go into the 360 game menu on the xbox one you may be able to see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7YhbokEf2U&feature=emb_logo
  6. Duster589 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

Have you tried having him send you a friend request? This is some information I was able to find. It might be worth a shot to have him send you a friend request.

Viewing your Xbox One friends on your Xbox 360 friends list

With Xbox One, a friend is anyone whom you add to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One does not require that they send a friend request first.

When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as your followers list. If you accept a new friend request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you will see them as a friend AND a follower
    on Xbox One. However, friends who have been added on Xbox One will not automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept, you’ll
    then see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.
  7. Zyra Thayr Win User

Xbox one friends

If it makes u feel better I would add u but i dont think we have any games in common...
  8. Luna Mariposa Win User

Xbox one friends

Not everyone likes a chatterbox I suppose. Then again, these forums seem pretty dead since I was last here.
Thema:

Xbox one friends

1. Xbox one friends - Similar Threads - friends

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  9. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6