Xbox one friends

Discus and support Xbox one friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; here r the games i play..ghosts..dr3...bf4...and nfs rivals...feel free to add me ..plz 5e61b196-c843-4982-bf53-6e6975c66615 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o BROK3N o, Dec 31, 2013.

1. o BROK3N o
    o BROK3N o Guest

Xbox one friends

here r the games i play..ghosts..dr3...bf4...and nfs rivals...feel free to add me ..plz

:)

o BROK3N o, Dec 31, 2013
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Se777eN
    Se777eN Guest
    Friends App on Xbox One Walkthrough

Major Nelson just posted this on reddit

Friends App on Xbox One Walkthroughhttps://youtu.be/ktpqoJfTR3g

Se777eN, Dec 31, 2013
  4. WildAttorney Win User

Can I Add Friends To Xbox One, But Not Xbox 360?

I think I sorted out the issue. support.xbox.com/.../view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

Xbox One friends don't automatically become Xbox 360 friends. The friendship only goes one way. Your Xbox 360 friends are your Xbox One friends but your Xbox One friends are not necessarily your Xbox 360 friends--you have to specifically add them on the
    Xbox 360. That is good to know. Now I just need to figure out a way to thin the heard on Xbox 360, so to speak.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

360 Game invites

this may help

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

On Xbox One, a friend is anyone you’ve added to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One doesn’t require that they send a friend request first.
    When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as in your followers list. If you accept a new friend
    request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you’ll see them as both a friend and a follower on Xbox One.

However, friends who’ve been added on Xbox One won’t automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept,
    you’ll see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.

If you go into the 360 game menu on the xbox one you may be able to see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7YhbokEf2U&feature=emb_logo
  6. Duster589 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

Have you tried having him send you a friend request? This is some information I was able to find. It might be worth a shot to have him send you a friend request.

Viewing your Xbox One friends on your Xbox 360 friends list

With Xbox One, a friend is anyone whom you add to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One does not require that they send a friend request first.

When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as your followers list. If you accept a new friend request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you will see them as a friend AND a follower
    on Xbox One. However, friends who have been added on Xbox One will not automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept, you’ll
    then see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.
  7. Zyra Thayr Win User

Xbox one friends

If it makes u feel better I would add u but i dont think we have any games in common...
  8. Luna Mariposa Win User

Xbox one friends

Not everyone likes a chatterbox I suppose. Then again, these forums seem pretty dead since I was last here.
Thema:

Xbox one friends

1. Xbox one friends - Similar Threads - friends

2. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  8. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  9. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  10. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...