XBox One Fitness

Discus and support XBox One Fitness in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else having problems lately with the streaming on the Fitness app? The last couple of days, I've had workouts pause and then report I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4EC5-970D-A0F3DBB31A14, Jan 3, 2014.

1. XBox One Fitness

Anyone else having problems lately with the streaming on the Fitness app?

The last couple of days, I've had workouts pause and then report I don't have sufficient bandwidth to continue. The first day I was able to continue eventually but the second day, it just refused to go more than a few seconds and even dumped me out altogether
    about 1/3 into a 30 minute workout.

The thing is, my bandwidth is just fine and SpeedTest and the XBox one network test show I have 30 mb/s down and 5 mb/s up with no latency. All the other Internet functions in our house are fine and it looks more like a fault at the other end - i.e. Microsoft's
    streaming servers.

Just curious if anyone else has recently run into problems with a fairly robust ISP? We have Comcast Performance package and it is generally very stable. Even rebooting my modem and router yesterday didn't fix this.

Also wondering if there are any other Xbox Fitness fans out there that want to be friends for the challenges etc? I work out about 5 times a week and am in the 36-45 age range. If so, feel free to send a friend request to my gamertag, PAFC. Thanks!

:)

PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4EC5-970D-A0F3DBB31A14, Jan 3, 2014
  2. DARCRAIN
    DARCRAIN Guest
    DARCRAIN, Jan 3, 2014
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Xbox one with Kinect.

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-fitness

right at the bottom:

*Starting January 2015, unlimited access requires a paid Xbox Fitness Pass subscription and an Xbox Live Gold membership (both sold separately). Additional Xbox Fitness content is available for purchase, and may vary over time. See xbox.com/xboxfitness.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 3, 2014
  4. St8sMn
    St8sMn Guest

XBox One Fitness

Yeah I tried fitness the first week I got my console, tried the demo a couple of times but had the same bandwidth fault when trying the actual challenges, haven't tried it since unfortunately.

St8sMn, Jan 3, 2014
  5. prnceofpwnge
    prnceofpwnge Guest
    I tried it out for the first time last night. I have a direct FibreOP connection to my house with 170MBit down and 30MBit up and I was having the same issues as you. I had my XBOX ONE connected to my router via a switch originally and when I started getting
    the "insufficient bandwidth" errors, I took a CAT6 cable and plugged the XBOX ONE directly into the router. I was able to get through a few rounds of the Mossa Combat workout before it kicked me out again. The "30 min" workout ended up taking 50 mins.

prnceofpwnge, Jan 7, 2014
  6. Good to know.

I've been using Fitness since launch and had no problems until last week. I'll try and report it to MS and see if it can be fixed at their end.

PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4EC5-970D-A0F3DBB31A14, Jan 7, 2014
  7. I have had similar problems, with a 35 Mb download and 15 Mb upload speed, there should be no videos freezing, slow buffer pauses and most aggravatingly getting dumped to the xbox home screen while fitness completely reboots on the last 3 minutes of a record
    beating 35 min workout. I could have thrown the console through the window. I'm going to stick with it and just hope these flaws phase out through good QA and updates. Been doing lower impact workouts (10 min) to warm up then jumping int the MOSSA to burn.
    My gamertag is Diabolic 36, I'll add you.

LT.Cunningham, Mar 3, 2014
  8. XBox One Fitness

I've been using it on/off since near launch and have been lucky to not have problems. I have 50 Mb down 10 Mb up cable.

RecalledMocha, Mar 3, 2014
  9. It has been better for me lately. It does still pause occasionally but seems a bit more stable.

PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4EC5-970D-A0F3DBB31A14, Mar 14, 2014
  10. Scaramoosh
    Scaramoosh Guest
    They really need to store it locally.

Scaramoosh, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Azrael008uk Win User

Xbox One external storage support teased in new image

They can fit 3TB into a memory stick. Why can't they fit it into an XBox One?
  12. DARCRAIN Win User

XBox Fitness

13. ggmw Win User

Xbox One Fitness

Thanks for posting this. I had assumed that free with paid gold membership for a limited time meant something more then samples. Microsoft should really be pushing the fitness angle and offering the best fitness program on the world for free, just to sell
    their product. The development costs of this software must be fairly insignificant. Anyway I just lost any motivation for the xbox.
  14. J.R.G. Win User

Xbox One Fitness

...fitness is expensive. its why so many people dont work out.
    How is fitness expensive? Last I checked, pushups, crunches, and running were free. Want more bulk? Cast iron weights are cheap. More cardio? My weighted jump-rope cost under $10.00. The only reason I even pay $40.00 a month for a gym membership is for the
    pool...I don't have the coin or the space for a Olympic size in my back yard.

>

I'm not looking down on people that use P90X or other programs...just a pet peeve of mine that people complain they are out of shape because they "can't afford" to be fit.

>

Peace, J.R.
  15. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One Fitness

I for 1 will be waiting for the next "Your Health & Fitness Evolved" title or similar game - that's what I used to lose 30 lb. in 3 months on the Xbox 360. If you still have your old console & Kinect, I highly recommend it.
Thema:

XBox One Fitness

1. XBox One Fitness - Similar Threads - Fitness

2. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...: I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am...
  3. is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?: is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor? bfc2f84b-55e2-447e-81be-7bee652bb8b5
  4. Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?: I am unsure if we can get the Apple fitness app on Xbox 970e47fc-1b0d-4094-a696-a97cc686ec34
  5. Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted: As in the question when a know is fitted to the left joystick there is no right input. Worked perfectly fine the day prior to posting question and just not today. When removed works perfectly...
  6. I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...: For example, I was playing a fighting game and the inputs were displayed on the side. I literally couldn’t see the full inputs cause the screen wasn’t formatted to fit my TV which the TV works...
  7. Why does my display only fit correctly in dvi mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my display only fit correctly in dvi mode?: With optimal tv settings, the display for my Xbox one does not fit correctly in HDMI or recommend mode. It almost fits but a small (but crucial) portion is outside the border and not visible. If I...
  8. Xbox controller not fit for purpose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not fit for purpose: After spending over £500 on a Xbox series X on release date you expect the controller to last more than 15 months (just outside warranty) Forced to buy new controller to get best experience out...
  9. I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here): I won a Minecraft account but and was able to use it for a day now it needs verification and I don't have acces to any of that stuff and im logged out everywhere and I cant reach the guy because I...
  10. My XboxSeriesS Back part is loose, when i touch it makes noise like it's not fit properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XboxSeriesS Back part is loose, when i touch it makes noise like it's not fit properly: How can I fit it properly? 92809f24-ae5b-465b-ab2e-f533fea0ce40