Xbox one first update

Discus and support Xbox one first update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got my Xbox one today in the mail and of course I bought my first game with it. I was really excited to start playing so I set it up and started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmashingElk8608, Jan 6, 2018.

  1. Xbox one first update


    I just got my Xbox one today in the mail and of course I bought my first game with it. I was really excited to start playing so I set it up and started connectting to the internet. Once I got to the start update screen it said it
    would be a few minutes. Well it's been 3 hours and the download is only at 27% I was just curious to know if there's any way I can speed this up? Or do I have to just sit and suffer through it

    :)
     
    SmashingElk8608, Jan 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Rkay77
    Rkay77 Guest
    xbox one first update

    Same issue with me... Maybe Xbox servers are overloaded ??

    Pretty pissed off..
     
    Rkay77, Jan 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Rkay77
    Rkay77 Guest
    xbox one first update

    This is way worse than the PS4 launch where they had a 0.04% fail rate on launch units..

    Waste of time picking up day one unit. Considering returning unit for refund and waiting for a few weeks to try again
     
    Rkay77, Jan 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Rkay77 Win User

    xbox one first update

    Same issue with me... Maybe Xbox servers are overloaded ??

    Pretty pissed off..
  5. Mister Urkel Win User

    xbox one first update

    Hey Joey,



    If your still stuck on that part you might have to try and contact support about this. I hope they can get you all sorted out and on to some gaming fun if you aren't already.

    Reach back and let us know what you find
  6. JCAL 05 Win User

    xbox one first update

    what did you do to get it working? Mine keeps stopping on 78%, should i just keep trying to update
  7. Rkay77 Win User

    xbox one first update

    This is way worse than the PS4 launch where they had a 0.04% fail rate on launch units..

    Waste of time picking up day one unit. Considering returning unit for refund and waiting for a few weeks to try again
  8. Wolfhound Zero Win User

    xbox one first update

    Shot in the dark guess your AU or NZ based. Seems like us in the south pacific region are having some server issues. I've been power cycling and rebooting since midnight last night with no luck.

    Just gotta wait it out and hope for a fix....

    although I'm seriously considering going out and trading fro a Wii U.
Thema:

Xbox one first update

Loading...
  1. Xbox one first update - Similar Threads - update

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  5. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  6. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  7. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  8. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  9. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...