Xbox One Finally Died

Discus and support Xbox One Finally Died in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Whoever this may concerned. I have Xbox One since January 2014 and never turned it off expect when I do a system update and move my Xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhillipCampbell24, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Xbox One Finally Died

Hi,

Whoever this may concerned. I have Xbox One since January 2014 and never turned it off expect when I do a system update and move my Xbox to another location. I been with Xbox since 360 came out and I always had Xbox live and always renew it I played over
    100+ games and I pretty well known on live specially for my aggressiveness in call of duty. My Xbox One Finally died on me while I was at work yesterday and my girlfriend text me and said that I think your Xbox blew up and I called her trying to troubleshoot
    the problem and I told her to leave it unplug until I get home. Once I got home I plug everything back and it still wouldn't turn back on so I said well it dead it lasted for 3+ years. So I can wait to test the limits of Xbox One X when it comes out I won't
    be able to get it until next year when I have the money but I just bought a 4k tv just for it last month in September. Whoever say Xbox suck and PlayStation is better well ask them did they leave their PlayStation 4 on for 3+ years without turn it off expect
    when a system update or to move it to another location and if they said they did then tell me cause Xbox can see how long my account has been login for and I guarantee that Xbox will tell you I have tested the **** out of my Xbox I would even send it back
    in to them so they can see for themselves. Also I'm an Alpha Preview Member and yes the preview updates has been good and some hasn't but I tell you this Xbox One is definitely the best Xbox system I ever own. Thank you Xbox and Phil Spencer for doing an amazing
    job with Xbox.

Sincerely,

Phillip Campbell aka Dark Kenjiro

:)

PhillipCampbell24, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Lacarious
    Lacarious Guest
    Lacarious, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Madden has finally died

How so? I did feel this had some steps backwards from Madden 25 but I also felt this was one of the better Madden games they have made over the years. Would love to hear why you think it's dead.

Gotham Command, Oct 15, 2017
  4. yankokevin Win User

Recover gamertag on new xbox, games playable but no achievements?

this is good to know as my xbox died recently and i will be gettin the new slim finally
  5. Gotham Command Win User

Madden has finally died

How so? I did feel this had some steps backwards from Madden 25 but I also felt this was one of the better Madden games they have made over the years. Would love to hear why you think it's dead.
  6. John Dowding Win User

Hitman won't be a complete game at launch

^ I see the art of sarcasm has finally died.....
  7. KyBlueSky Win User

What made you decide to get an Xbox?

longtime PC gamer, Morrowind, SimCity, etc....computer finally died and like someone said got tired of having to upgrade to play "new" games

son-in-law gave me his old original Xbox and after it died I broke down and got a 360,

when it finally quit this past year, went out and got the new Slim model
  8. Lord Dirt Win User

Controllers don't stay synced to Xbox One after turning them off

My controllers are updated. Last night I was playing Titanfall and my controller died. I quickly changed batteries and the controller would not sync. Took over three minutes of it being plugged into the Xbox One for it to finally sync with the console. Total
    crap!
Thema:

Xbox One Finally Died

1. Xbox One Finally Died - Similar Threads - Finally Died

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  5. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  6. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  7. Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play...
  8. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...
  9. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  10. Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?: Is Xbox aware that some (newer) games crash regularly? And it got worse with each update. For the past year I see every day new people (sometimes with brand new consoles) crashing on the same...