Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

Discus and support Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Evening. We are having this issue. Stays on messi for 30 secs then goes back to home screen. Asks me to check connection - which is fine. Tried turning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GLPureAlpha, Oct 23, 2014.

  1. markwardtog
    markwardtog Guest

    Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update


    Evening. We are having this issue. Stays on messi for 30 secs then goes back to home screen. Asks me to check connection - which is fine. Tried turning it off at the mains, signing out, playing another game but no effect . Any ideas?
     
    markwardtog, Nov 1, 2018
    #16
  2. Martyb01 Win User

    Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

    yep same here really doing my nut lol
  3. Solmeister-31718D33- Win User

    Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

    I get this problem a lot.... after turning off the Xbox, switch off the power at the wall for 5 seconds then turn it back on. That works for me....
  4. SnowboardinWA Win User

    Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

    Solmeister..... Thank You. I did your trick and it worked. I've been unable to play for 4 days. Now I get to play again!!!
  5. GLPureAlpha Win User

    Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

    Hi all, I have found the solution. Need factory restart, and then reinstall the game. This works but it takes a lot of time since it will uninstall all your games. Hope this kind of problem will not happen in the future.
  6. Noda RyuSuke Win User

    Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

    me too, please help us

    Thanks
Thema:

Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

Loading...
  1. Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update - Similar Threads - one, FIFA15 stuck

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  7. I bought the xbox in the xbox mart wrong one fifa15 deluxe edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the xbox in the xbox mart wrong one fifa15 deluxe edition: I bought the xbox in the xbox mart wrong one fifa15 deluxe edition can return c67222c1-5d2d-4451-8998-d04aec62685b
  8. In Xbox One Day One Bundle, FIFA15 and Day One achievement not working.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Xbox One Day One Bundle, FIFA15 and Day One achievement not working.: I own a Xbox one day one bundle. In that I used the code for Dance Central, FIFA 15 and Day one achievement which came with the bundle. Initially it was downloading and later it got stuck up in...
  9. FIFA15 prepaid from Xbox One Day One Bundle not working. Only takes me to the store.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA15 prepaid from Xbox One Day One Bundle not working. Only takes me to the store.: Hey guys. So I got FIFA in my Day One Bundle together with Forza here in Sweden. I have had FIFA pre-downloaded for about two weeks now.FIFA was released today for us in Sweden but when I go on...
  10. FIFA15 prepaid from Xbox One Day One Bundle not working. Only takes me to the store.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA15 prepaid from Xbox One Day One Bundle not working. Only takes me to the store.: Hey guys. So I got FIFA in my Day One Bundle together with Forza here in Sweden. I have had FIFA pre-downloaded for about two weeks now.FIFA was released today for us in Sweden but when I go on...