Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

Discus and support Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to reboot, it still doesnot work. Any one knows how to solve it? 6cf5069f-f445-4dbf-8e0c-ba950076ae2f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GLPureAlpha, Oct 23, 2014.

  1. GLPureAlpha
    GLPureAlpha Guest

    Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update


    I tried to reboot, it still doesnot work. Any one knows how to solve it?

    :)
     
    GLPureAlpha, Oct 23, 2014
    #1
  2. Watchdogs update froze at 100%

    Bought a brand new Xbox One yesterday, but out of the three games I've tried to install - only Forza 5 has worked. I bought the FIFA15 bundle so FIFA15 is supposed to be digitally available (major issues installing it - doesn't seem to even give a percentage
    value, just says "installing".

    Watchdogs however seemed to install okay, but then requested an update. It got to 100% and then completely froze. Nothing I tried seemed to work, so I've had to uninstall the lot. And now it seems to be stuck at "installing" or "queued".

    Has anyone had similar issues, and is there a fix please?
     
    Big Daddy MM24, Oct 23, 2014
    #2
  3. CFCNick101
    CFCNick101 Guest
    Downloading fifa 15

    Bought a new xbox one with fifa15 today. Fifa15 has been installing for 3 hours and is only at 17%...............surely that's not right????
     
    CFCNick101, Oct 23, 2014
    #3
  4. RKuddyMD
    RKuddyMD Guest

    Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

    same thing happens to me...............
     
    RKuddyMD, Oct 23, 2014
    #4
  5. Noda RyuSuke
    Noda RyuSuke Guest
    me too, please help us

    Thanks
     
    Noda RyuSuke, Oct 24, 2014
    #5
  6. drewdrewlam
    drewdrewlam Guest
    I also.

    Please help to fix it. Thanks.
     
    drewdrewlam, Oct 24, 2014
    #6
  7. I TRY TO RE-INSTALL THE GAME,but still stuck in the Messi intro, please fixed it.
     
    ShortKillerman, Oct 24, 2014
    #7
  8. KulusChi
    KulusChi Guest

    Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

    when it will be fixed? still stuck....
     
    KulusChi, Oct 25, 2014
    #8
  9. drewdrewlam
    drewdrewlam Guest
    Should the problem fixed by Ea or Xbox?

    Have someone fix the problem first?
     
    drewdrewlam, Oct 25, 2014
    #9
  10. BGLAM
    BGLAM Guest
    me too. After install the updates and stuck on Messi Loading screen. Even re-install, power on/off the console didn't work for me. Any one can help?
     
    BGLAM, Oct 31, 2014
    #10
  11. Me too. This problem has been lasted for a week!
     
    QuickCoast68969, Nov 2, 2014
    #11
  12. GLPureAlpha
    GLPureAlpha Guest
    Hi all, I have found the solution. Need factory restart, and then reinstall the game. This works but it takes a lot of time since it will uninstall all your games. Hope this kind of problem will not happen in the future.
     
    GLPureAlpha, Nov 3, 2014
    #12
  13. Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

    I get this problem a lot.... after turning off the Xbox, switch off the power at the wall for 5 seconds then turn it back on. That works for me....
     
    Solmeister-31718D33-FCA1-4A9E-B75A-0C5D24A17C2D, Nov 5, 2014
    #13
  14. Martyb01
    Martyb01 Guest
    yep same here really doing my nut lol
     
    Martyb01, Nov 23, 2014
    #14
  15. Solmeister..... Thank You. I did your trick and it worked. I've been unable to play for 4 days. Now I get to play again!!!
     
    SnowboardinWA, Dec 15, 2014
    #15
Thema:

Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

Loading...
  1. Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update - Similar Threads - one, FIFA15 stuck

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  7. I bought the xbox in the xbox mart wrong one fifa15 deluxe edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the xbox in the xbox mart wrong one fifa15 deluxe edition: I bought the xbox in the xbox mart wrong one fifa15 deluxe edition can return c67222c1-5d2d-4451-8998-d04aec62685b
  8. In Xbox One Day One Bundle, FIFA15 and Day One achievement not working.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Xbox One Day One Bundle, FIFA15 and Day One achievement not working.: I own a Xbox one day one bundle. In that I used the code for Dance Central, FIFA 15 and Day one achievement which came with the bundle. Initially it was downloading and later it got stuck up in...
  9. FIFA15 prepaid from Xbox One Day One Bundle not working. Only takes me to the store.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA15 prepaid from Xbox One Day One Bundle not working. Only takes me to the store.: Hey guys. So I got FIFA in my Day One Bundle together with Forza here in Sweden. I have had FIFA pre-downloaded for about two weeks now.FIFA was released today for us in Sweden but when I go on...
  10. FIFA15 prepaid from Xbox One Day One Bundle not working. Only takes me to the store.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA15 prepaid from Xbox One Day One Bundle not working. Only takes me to the store.: Hey guys. So I got FIFA in my Day One Bundle together with Forza here in Sweden. I have had FIFA pre-downloaded for about two weeks now.FIFA was released today for us in Sweden but when I go on...