Xbox One fan noise

Discus and support Xbox One fan noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, i'm on my second Xbox One and got my first one replaced very simply and easily through GAME. I replaced my old one due to the fan making strange... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GarryRough, Jan 5, 2014.

1. GarryRough
    GarryRough Guest

Xbox One fan noise

So, i'm on my second Xbox One and got my first one replaced very simply and easily through GAME. I replaced my old one due to the fan making strange noises, it was making a clicking noise whilst it was on and off (in instant-on/standby mode) the fan seemed
    far too loud as I could always hear it from anywhere in my room and i've read from most people that their Xbox One's are silent, which I'm now starting to think is them over-exhaggerating because my new Xbox One is still quite loud not always to the point
    where it's annoying but the thought of it maybe being faulty is annoying. It still clicks when off and the power brick is now making a louder noise when on and off in standby mode than my other one was. It's especially loud when installing a game, and louder
    than usual when starting up a game. I really can't tell if i'm being paranoid about this or not now. I was thinking at one point it was due to it being on a glass surface which amplified the noise, but I tested that out and put something under the Xbox and
    it's still the same. Would really appreciate help with this one. Xbox One fan noise :)

:)

GarryRough, Jan 5, 2014
  2. AustinT54
    AustinT54 Guest
    fan?

My new Xbox s fan is making a weird noise. Xbox is not messing but fan is making noises. Any comment?

AustinT54, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Xbox fans

My Xbox one console is making a fan spinning noise all the time

DiseasedBadger, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Xbox One fan noise

Hi,

I change mine two times at best buy same noise but the older one had a problem with is blue ray drive....

A friend of mine have the same issues, if it's an issues...

I'm now starting to thing to see what I should do!

[View:]

Fred1975-5D29EE7E-7473-4017-B54B-C41FDD5BF92C, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Mike Gencic Win User

Weird hard drive noise!

The noise from the video on youtube is fan noise. All xbox ones are the same.
  6. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  7. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  8. perpax78 Win User

Brand new xbox one noise

Same... For me xbox one is not silent ... When the disc is in the drive the noise level is much more of ps4...,and the fan also make Little squeaking noise
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox One X buzzing sound

That is normal. that is the fan my xbox one x has always made a similar noise
Thema:

Xbox One fan noise

1. Xbox One fan noise - Similar Threads - fan noise

2. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  3. Xbox series s Loud fan noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s Loud fan noise: lately my xbox have been really really loud whenever i play rainbow it gets insanely loud and it gets hot especially the black part of the xbox whenever i play easy or light weight games its not...
  4. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  5. Loud Fan Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud Fan Noise: Hi, my Xbox Series X tends to make a loud noise when i play games. Almost as if it’s simulating a jet. What may be the problem? 1874d824-3071-4033-8252-8d228acdcdb0
  6. The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise but now it doesn’t.

in XBoX on Windows
    The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise but now it doesn’t.: The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise when I'm playing a game, but a month ago I opened the back of the console and I unscrewed the fan to get it out so I could clean it, there was...
  7. Xbox Series X fan not spinning & slow knocking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan not spinning & slow knocking noise: Xbox Series X shut off by itself today while playing. When turning it back on, it prompted a screen that said “insufficient ventilation”. It is sitting on top of the stand with nothing blocking it...
  8. My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.: When I play games my Xbox is loud. d6630be2-0169-4ae7-9583-5b21f938d13f
  9. Xbox series fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series fan noise: Hi. Is it normal to hear the fan when you get close to the xbox I thought they were supposed to be quiet d88dff12-b68d-439f-8406-513a7cd0f47b
  10. Xbox series s fan noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s fan noise: Hi is it normal to hear the fan when you get close to the xbox I'm on xbox series s 14dce49b-f780-4ec8-825d-67ab66936516