XBOX ONE FAMILY GOLD SUBSCRIPTION....

Discus and support XBOX ONE FAMILY GOLD SUBSCRIPTION.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Merry Xmas all firstly. Hi there, I am a gold subscriber and have added my two children to my family on my home Xbox. They live at a different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StuArc, Dec 26, 2015.

1. StuArc
    StuArc Guest

Merry Xmas all firstly.

Hi there,

I am a gold subscriber and have added my two children to my family on my home Xbox. They live at a different address and I enquire as to whether:

A) They can use my live account from their home address or

B) They will need their own gold accounts???

I've also downloaded Minecraft to my Xbox, but ask if my son could access this from his Xbox elsewhere??

Do Microsoft intend to allow Gold sharing for family on different xboxes???

Many thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR

:)

StuArc, Dec 26, 2015
  2. family gold subscription

The family Gold subscription was discontinued earlier this year. The "Home Gold" feature will be released for Xbox One which will allow all profiles on a "home" console with a Gold subscription to access Gold features at the cost of just one subscription.

Source:
    http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

Everything regarding currently active family pack accounts is covered in the official FAQ here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billi...ols/family-pack-convert-individual-member-faq

Mad Cow Dizease, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Falkon(2)
    Falkon(2) Guest
    Xbox Live carry over?

Your Xbox Live Gold subscription carries over. Furthermore, one subscription can now be shared within your family.

Falkon(2), Dec 26, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They can only shsre your gold and content while they are using your Home console. They would need their own gold if they are using a different console.

Smwutches, Dec 26, 2015
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

family gold subscription

The family Gold subscription was discontinued earlier this year. The "Home Gold" feature will be released for Xbox One which will allow all profiles on a "home" console with a Gold subscription to access Gold features at the cost of just one subscription.

Source:
    http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

Everything regarding currently active family pack accounts is covered in the official FAQ here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/family-pack-convert-individual-member-faq
  6. Falkon(2) Win User

Xbox Live carry over?

Your Xbox Live Gold subscription carries over. Furthermore, one subscription can now be shared within your family.
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Can't add family member to my account

Did you upgraded your account to a Gold Subscription or bought a Family Gold Pack? You shouldn't have been able to purchase a family gold pack as it has been discontinued and accounts are being converted to individual gold accounts making way for Xbox One's
    Home Gold plan. If you already had a Family Gold Account and your accounts haven't been split into individual gold accounts you can review this

Add/Remove FAQ for the Family Pack. As an individual Gold subscription you cannot add members. You can review this

FAQ for more information about the conversion to the Xbox One Home Gold plan.
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox problem

Since you don't have your own Xbox Live Gold subscription, you'll need to buy one, or join in a Family Pack if your family has one.
  9. s33r Win User

I have redeemed an XBox Live Gold card in my own account. How do I deactivate it on mine and activate in on my child's account?

Hi there!

There's no need to deactivate Gold on your account so long as you designate your console as your home one and your child's account is also logged onto that XBox. See this article -

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/share-xbox-live-gold-subscription

It's also worth noting that there's a whole number of things you can do to keep your child safe whilst playing XBox (https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/browse)
    so make sure you add them as a family member (https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/child-accounts/add-family-member-on-xbox-one).

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE FAMILY GOLD SUBSCRIPTION.... - Similar Threads - FAMILY GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. Microsoft family age restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family age restrictions?: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under Thanks and please help!...
  4. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  5. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  6. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  7. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  8. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  9. xbox gold can’t share with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gold can’t share with family: I have xbox gold and I am the home xbox but one of my family members can’t use xbox live. This is weird because another family member can use it but it won’t share to this certain account. please...
  10. One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription: I have an XBOX gold account and have two family members linked to it. I can play with friends online, so can one of my children though the second child cannot and it asks for my child to choose a...