Xbox One Fail

Discus and support Xbox One Fail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been on support for hours no one can give me an answer Xbox One does not support digital audio over HDMI but lets you select it on the dash board. cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by arizonasurvival, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox One Fail

Been on support for hours no one can give me an answer Xbox One does not support digital audio over HDMI but lets you select it on the dash board. cant stream my 5 terabytes of movies I have purchased easily thru a media center like 360 or music or photos.
    I have just purchased a $500 beta cassette player that i cant play cassettes on. As a MEDIA DRIVEN SYSTEM they have failed. the 360 is far more superior and cost $150 bucks.

:)

arizonasurvival, Jan 2, 2014
  2. What Do You Think Of The Xbox One? (Now That We've Seen It)

Xbox One was a fail in my opinion

Queen x HunT3r, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Proof that Smurfs are Evil!!!

LOL, one for the xbox fail blog.

Boas BS5, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Xbox One Fail

Not trying to flame your opinion but the 360 is not what it was when it came out either. There will be plenty of updates that will fill in the blanks, so to speak. I am still wanting and waiting 3d support.... but I just use my 3d bluray player for now as
    I still use my 360 for some of the other thing the One is lacking for now. Once they can get everything up and running on the One I may move on from my 360 but there are still plenty of games I play on my 360...... Honestly the One cant be the All-In-One system
    until it removes all my other components off of the entertainment center...

RCblackbelt24, Jan 3, 2014
  5. RoDi 117
    RoDi 117 Guest
    Purchased 5 Terabytes please, that bit made me laugh, but to the matter at hand you do know that you will be able to connect it to your tv and control your tv through your xbox like i do with my 4TB seagate i have connected to my tv right, this might not
    be the sort of control your after but it gets me by so just because the xbox one isn't able to use it directly (doesn't mean it wont be able to in the future), some times it just involves a bit of outside the box thinking so instead of streaming try if you
    can to connect your TB device into your T.V (im assuming you have a good tv considering you purchased 5 Terabytes worth of movies through the media centre, talk about pricey), and see if that helps yes the control im taking about may involve mostly sound control
    and might still involve the remote for your t.v but media centre required your involvement aswell, so try what i suggested or not but microsoft did say that alot of X1's features wouldn't be implemented till early this year so you could wait or just carry
    on ranting, thats up to you.

RoDi 117, Jan 3, 2014
  6. TheBigBobby
    TheBigBobby Guest
    Dear OP,

What on earth are you talking about? You can stream files to your xbox. Yes, granted it is cumbersome and backwards until such time Microsoft put in some dLNA browser to pull media, but you can still push media to it right now.

Step one, install your TB drive on your PC

Step two, install DLNA server software on your PC

Step three, install some third party remote software on your smartphone (or) use MS ''Play On' in windows

Step four, Profit??

I wrote some poorly formatted instructions in the video sections on the forums on how to do this if you need it

TheBigBobby, Oct 31, 2018
  7. {Parity} Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

Personally, I have never had a controller to fail. That includes the original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox One S. Now that I have said that I will probably have one to fail.
  8. Avery 117 Win User

RIP XBOX

If the Xbox One is boycotted it will most likely fail. It must fail so that the Xbox's former glory can be restored.
  9. babiesRfoodmmmm Win User

If the Xbox One fails...

We are waiting for you in the PC Master Race.
  10. ShadowChaser36 Win User

If the Xbox One fails...

I don't think the X1 will fail though. If anything, it'll just be off to a slow start until more people hop on board and see that everything isn't as bad as it sounds.
  11. TheBigBobby Win User

Xbox One Fail

Dear OP,

What on earth are you talking about? You can stream files to your xbox. Yes, granted it is cumbersome and backwards until such time Microsoft put in some dLNA browser to pull media, but you can still push media to it right now.

Step one, install your TB drive on your PC

Step two, install DLNA server software on your PC

Step three, install some third party remote software on your smartphone (or) use MS ''Play On' in windows

Step four, Profit??

I wrote some poorly formatted instructions in the video sections on the forums on how to do this if you need it
Thema:

Xbox One Fail

1. Xbox One Fail - Similar Threads - Fail

2. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  5. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  6. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  7. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  8. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  9. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  10. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...