Xbox one error on all DVDs 0x91d70000. Game and Blu-ray Discs play fine.

Discus and support Xbox one error on all DVDs 0x91d70000. Game and Blu-ray Discs play fine. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my Xbox, I can play any game or blu-ray I try. When I insert any dvd (all us bought region one discs), I get a 0x91d70000 error. I used to be able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TACful, Nov 8, 2021.

1. TACful
    TACful Guest

On my Xbox, I can play any game or blu-ray I try. When I insert any dvd (all us bought region one discs), I get a 0x91d70000 error.

I used to be able to watch DVDs.

It almost looks like my Xbox changed from region one.

My settings are set for US location and English. I have never changed these.

Is there a way to show the DVD region my Xbox is set to?

I have tried removing the blu-ray persistent memory with an uninstall of the blu-ray app and full power down with a 30 second unplug and then reinstall the blu-ray app.

:)

TACful, Nov 8, 2021
  2. WeepinProphet Win User

Problem reading dvd discs?

Hey, guys, I'm having the same issue with my Xbox one not playing dvds. When I put the disc in the Blu-ray player app launches and then gives me this message. "We are having trouble reading this. Make sure it's a Blu-ray or DVD. If it's a game try launching
    it from your game & app instead ( 0x91d70000) ". It plays Blu-ray and game discs just fine.
  3. TomInIowa Win User

No Movies (blu ray or dvd)

I just received my replacement xbox one console. Progress! The new one does PLAY commerical blu ray and dvd's!!! It does NOT play any of the blu ray movie disc (BDMV) that I created. Error 0x91d70000 (the error message on the old console was
    0x91d70001).

Progress. It does play the commerical blu ray disc (Star Trek into Darkness is the only one I have).
  4. caflex Win User

dvd disks will not play.

same here, games and blu-rays work fine. blu-ray app is installed. DVD disc will not play I get an error message. I just bought a brand new DVD and still will not work.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games

Hi,

Verify that your consoles drive is functioning. Try playing a DVD movie disc, not a Blu-ray disc.

If your console will not play DVD then the drive has hardware fault.

There are two lasers in the blu-ray drive. One for reading DVD and Xbox 360 games and another for Xbox One and Blu-ray discs.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Can a xbox one play dvd/ blu-rays from any region

Hi,

All Xbox One games are region free. DVD's and Blu-ray discs are still subject to regional restrictions. Which means unless a particular DVD or Blu-ray disc is region free (0/All), it won't play on your console. UHD Blu-ray discs are all region free.
Thema:

1. Xbox one error on all DVDs 0x91d70000. Game and Blu-ray Discs play fine. - Similar Threads - error DVDs 0x91d70000

2. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Xbox one, only certain dvds work others have error code 0x91d70000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one, only certain dvds work others have error code 0x91d70000: My xbox one has suddenly stopped play on all dvds. Some dvds will play every time, but others will not play no matter what I do, they all used to play months ago. It's almost like it's locked...
  5. Xbox One S won't play DVDs that it previously played, giving region error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S won't play DVDs that it previously played, giving region error: The blu-ray app will no longer play DVDs, saying it's setup for region 4 and the disk is region 1 (correct). This xbox has always been region 1, and was able to play the exact same disks before....
  6. Region error when trying to play Blurays or DVDs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region error when trying to play Blurays or DVDs: HI I have a UK XB1, and my region is set to UK etc. - But when I try to play any of my DVDs it says discs are region 2 but console is region 1. Any advice? Thanks/...
  7. I can no longer play DVDs via blu Ray player I get the error message 0x91d7000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play DVDs via blu Ray player I get the error message 0x91d7000a: I've tried the tips online but I still can't play DVDs on Xbox one ? Any ideas 08d1ff1a-c3f8-4925-bb51-ca27d2d9584e
  8. Error message while using movie DVDs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message while using movie DVDs: I have a Xbox 360 that i use occasionly. I was trying to watch a movie that I have on DVD, but when I tried to play thr DVD on my xbox, it showed an error message saying "Some Xbox 360 features...
  9. Error code 0x91d7000a stopping Blu-ray or DVDs from playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x91d7000a stopping Blu-ray or DVDs from playing: I've seen this problem reported quite a few times but have yet to see an answer that actually solves it. Even the official support page -...
  10. DVDs coming up with region code error

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVDs coming up with region code error: Blurays work fine, but everytime I try to watch a dvd it says that they are the wrong region. They are all US bought DVDs and work fine in my 360, PS3 dvd player etc. I tried support and they told...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x91d70000 xbox series x plays games but not dvds