Xbox One Error After System Update

Discus and support Xbox One Error After System Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I'm having some trouble with my Xbox One. I had to do a system update, and now the Xbox gets stuck on the "something went wrong" screen after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheXSBGamer, Nov 6, 2021.

1. TheXSBGamer
    TheXSBGamer Guest

Hello. I'm having some trouble with my Xbox One. I had to do a system update, and now the Xbox gets stuck on the "something went wrong" screen after 6%. Error code is E106 00000009 C0000102.

:)

TheXSBGamer, Nov 6, 2021
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck again at 50%

Step 1: Solution to upgrade your Xbox One system
    This solution can help resolve errors caused by a failed system update on the Xbox One console. It Can be useful even if you need to update the console offline.

Note: If the Xbox One console software is not updated correctly, there are many possible situations. The console may display a message or error code during or after the upgrade, or the console may not be started correctly after
    the upgrade is complete.

Do I need to resolve a system upgrade error or perform an offline system update?
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Hi TheXSBGamer

Scroll down to E106 in this support page, System update solution startup errors and follow the steps in order.

If the first step, Reset the console, doesn't work continue with the next steps.

Assuming you are NOT in a Insider preview you can do step 2 and 3 which is the Offline System Update (OSU) OSU1 file.

If your console is using a wired ethernet cable make sure you disconnect it from the console prior to attempting a OSU.

If the OSU doesn't work go to Step 4, Restore your console to factory defaults.

Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronised with Xbox Live will be lost. You should only use this option as a last resort.

If Step 4 doesn't work you will need to get the console repaired. Device service and repair
  4. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

You can try doing an offline system update by downloading the OSU File here.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Once you download the Offline System Update File onto your PC, you can see it as a a zip file so you'll have to unzip onto a USB that's at least 8GB and formatted to NTFS. Once it's all downloaded plug the USB into your Xbox, the offline system update will be enabled.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Problem with the most recent update

Update Troubleshooter

I need help with system updates on my Xbox One

[table][tr][td][td][td][/tr][tr][td][td]Your Steps 1Welcome to the Xbox One System Update Solution Step 1: Welcome to the Xbox One System Update SolutionThis solution can help you troubleshoot errors caused by an unsuccessful system update on your Xbox One console. It can also help if you need to update your console offline.Note If your Xbox One console software doesn’t update successfully, you may encounter one of several situations. The console might display an error message or error code during or following the update, or the console might not start correctly after the update is complete. [/td][/tr][/table]
  6. taidara Win User

what was the update today? 20th june 2012

Hey there Mower!

Have you tried
    Troubleshooting Xbox updates

If you get an error code after console software update fails, try and see if you can find your error code listed

here!

If your still stuck, post back the error code if you receive one.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Error After System Update - Similar Threads - Error System Update

2. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  3. System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003: I have an Xbox one S that is currently receiving System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003, when trying to do an offline update via USB using OSU1 I recieve System Error: E10100000503 80070003. My...
  4. OSU Feb 2024 System Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU Feb 2024 System Error: I'm currently in a place with bad wifi, and last month I was getting the startup error, did the OSU, and it fixed everything. Now the update hit, I couldn't do it. I redid the process, but now I'm...
  5. "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...: Same as question, please help me!!!!! a05c0770-e1da-41bc-9532-7d14d199c4f3
  6. System update / error stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update / error stuck: I started to reset my xbox one s and as it restarted it disconnected from my Internet and it wont reconnect as its the first time i have used thay Internet so ikbwtuck with a system error : E100...
  7. System error e101 00000504 8b050041 after test update

in XboX Insiders
    System error e101 00000504 8b050041 after test update: Yesterday 10/21/2023 when downloading the alpha update got to 97% update says it failed and restart. Now this is just a repeat cycle. Everytime it gets to 97% it fails and restarts. Please help....
  8. Xbox one s system update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s system update error: I have an xbox one s. When I turn it on, It brings up a something went wrong screen with options to restart or troubleshoot. I have done everything to fix this: resetting, restarting, and trying...
  9. FM 2023 launch error after latest system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM 2023 launch error after latest system update: Hello, since the latest System Update, FM 2023 won't boot anymore from the Xbox App (I receive error code 0x8007042b). I tried a lot of the other input from similar conversations, from...
  10. I found an error in the xbox controller hardware/updated systems

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found an error in the xbox controller hardware/updated systems: I noticed there was a slight input bug on Xbox controllers happening and it is registered in some games as well for multiple inputs being pressed at once or glitched input as I would say. It can...