Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f

Discus and support Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't start Game Pass or Gold Live games. The subscription ends on 2020. april 28. It's on my account not a linked,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by valer, Apr 1, 2020.

1. valer
    valer New Member

I own Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't start Game Pass or Gold Live games. The subscription ends on 2020. april 28. It's on my account not a linked, homed account, i don't know what is the problem. There was no probles before.

Attached Files:

valer, Apr 1, 2020
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Unable to play Xbox live gold subscription games

3. FOUL PAY TOILET Win User

Unable to play Xbox live gold subscription games

4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Xbox one error - 0X803f800f

Hey there VintageKris!

Sorry to hear about this situation regarding you guys being able to play For Honor.

If every other game works, and you guys can get online the way that you're supposed to, then yeah, it seems to be a problem with that game specifically.

If I were you, then I would go ahead and try the troubleshooting steps on our page entitled “My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay
    and see if that helps you guys out.

Give that guide a shot and let us know if that helps resolve the issue

Much Thanks!
  5. VintageKris Win User

Xbox one error - 0X803f800f

OK. So if i understand this correctly. I have to remove my home xbox from the other xbox and keep it that way.

In this case Xbox Nr.1 is home xbox for me and my brothers accont. And for Xbox Nr.2 there is no account with home xbox? Is this correct? We can play it in this way?
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox One Error-0x803f800f

Hey there
    BankrollKevin

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox Forums Community for insight on this problem you're having trying to play For Honor. I can totally see how having an active subscription and getting this error could be concerning. I would say that if you haven't yet,
    try removing and redownloading your profile as outlined in our
    How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know if it helped.

Much Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f - Similar Threads - Error 0x803f800f

2. Error code:0x803f800f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code:0x803f800f: Hey This is what the error code says; Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate This game was acquired using Games with Gold. Unless the person who acquired it...
  3. Error code (0x803f800f)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x803f800f): I have an ongoing gamepass ultimate subscription yet when i try start up assassins creed syndicate it keeps giving me this error message. I tried too reinstall it and it didn’t work. I tried hard...
  4. Error code (0x803f800f)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x803f800f): Hi, I've been in the webchat with another gamer through xbox support. I originally had the xbox live gold and game pass as separate subscriptions. I then upgraded both of them to Xbox Live...
  5. Error code 0x803f800f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f800f: I've tried all of the ways posted on other forums to no success. Please help me as this is stressing me out as Microsoft have technically scammed me. 1611afcf-699b-4550-b035-b1a02679b01f
  6. Error Code 0x803f800f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803f800f: I got Rayman Legends with Games with Gold a while back. I reinstalled the game yesterday and when I try to play it, I get this error: Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass...
  7. Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”: Hi, I tried re-installing AC China but i get this error. I have tried a system reboot but it still doesnt work. I got this game from free gold games 2 years ago and i still have gold. However, i...
  8. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...
  9. Juego: WWE 2K16. Error: 0x803f800f [Mod Translation-Game: WWE 2K16. Error: 0x803f800f]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego: WWE 2K16. Error: 0x803f800f [Mod Translation-Game: WWE 2K16. Error: 0x803f800f]: Hola que tal, alguien me puede dar una solución sobre este error (0x803f800f) ya que me da un mensaje que necesito renovar mis suscripciónes Gold y Gamepass, o bien que inicie sesion en la cuenta...
  10. Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...: Intento jugar al How To Survive Storm Warning Edition y me dice que tengo que renovar mi subscripcion de mi cuenta gold y que el juego fue obtenido por games with gold y ya renové mi gold y aun...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erreur 0x803f800f