Xbox One error 0x80073d5a

Discus and support Xbox One error 0x80073d5a in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get error 0x80073d5a when trying to play PvZ GW2, I keep trying and it loads the start up screen and quits out at various points. My other games load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aLV426, Sep 23, 2017.

  1. aLV426
    aLV426 Guest

    Xbox One error 0x80073d5a


    I get error 0x80073d5a when trying to play PvZ GW2, I keep trying and it loads the start up screen and quits out at various points. My other games load up and work fine. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling on an external drive, problem is still there...

    I checked the forums and this error message appears with other games, I can see no resolution even with reports going back 3 months.

    :)
     
    aLV426, Sep 23, 2017
    #1
  2. uly13
    uly13 Guest
    Error Code 0x80073d5a

    As I was playing on Black Ops 3 online multiplayer. I suddenly get kicked out of the game (Game Closes). And I appear on the Xbox Home. Now I try to go back into the game and continue to get kicked out, it doesnt let me get in and play the game and then
    this error code comes out.
     
    uly13, Sep 24, 2017
    #2
  3. jkcm725
    jkcm725 Guest
    Error Code 0x80073d5a

    I am also getting this error on about every game and app that i try, even when i try to go into the setting menu i get this error. I have tried a hard reset pushing the power button for 10 seconds and unplugging it and waiting for 2 minutes, but still same
    problem???? Pleases HELP.
     
    jkcm725, Sep 24, 2017
    #3
  4. jkcm725 Win User

    Error Code 0x80073d5a

    I am also getting this error on about every game and app that i try, even when i try to go into the setting menu i get this error. I have tried a hard reset pushing the power button for 10 seconds and unplugging it and waiting for 2 minutes, but still same
    problem???? Pleases HELP.
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Getting error 0x80073d5a while playing madden

  6. jkcm725 Win User

    Black screen

    I am also having a very long load screen, when it does get to the dash and i try to open an app or game i keep getting 0x80073d5a
    code saying its taken to long to open. sometimes it just shuts off my xbox by itself. would love to have some help on this.
  7. Miss Share Bear Win User

    Error code 0x80073d5a keeps signing me out of games

    Hey there FireBlaze5253,

    Are you just getting signed out of your profile or are you getting disconnected from Xbox Live? Does this happen with just one game? Are you in the Xbox Insider Program?

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff





    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  8. FireBlaze5253 Win User

    Error code 0x80073d5a keeps signing me out of games

    It's been two days and I still have no response on how to fix this!!!!!!!!
Thema:

Xbox One error 0x80073d5a

Loading...
  1. Xbox One error 0x80073d5a - Similar Threads - error 0x80073d5a

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Getting error 0x80073d5a while playing madden

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error 0x80073d5a while playing madden: Getting booted from game randomly 2e1ee106-2847-494a-9079-d2aefc85a7fb
  8. Error Code 0x80073d5a

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80073d5a: As I was playing on Black Ops 3 online multiplayer. I suddenly get kicked out of the game (Game Closes). And I appear on the Xbox Home. Now I try to go back into the game and continue to get...
  9. Error code 0x80073d5a keeps signing me out of games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073d5a keeps signing me out of games: Error code 0x80073d5a keeps signing me out mid game this has happened more than once over the past few days and I would like to know what is going on. b4acb5d9-df78-425e-8663-4201450facfd
  10. Something went wrong...0x80073d5a error code

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong...0x80073d5a error code: I just received an error report just now when trying to play fallout 4. its worked several times since I've had the game... it happens when I start the game or try to start the game. the disc...