Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way

Discus and support Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; id like to know who these bozos are that run the enforcement division because what they are doing to ppl is wrong!!! Now i play pubg alot and if you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RevivedTitan769, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way

id like to know who these bozos are that run the enforcement division because what they are doing to ppl is wrong!!! Now i play pubg alot and if you team kill me garrenteed your getting a message calling you a pos but in all my messages i let it be know
    that i was team killed just so there was no discrepancies and the enforcement crew knew exactly why i sent it!!! Cuz thats the ONLY time i send messages to ppl is when they team kill me!! So hey enforcement crew why dont you do your job the right way and quit
    **** ppl over cuz im telling you right now this xbox will go in the trash and ill get a PlayStation and i got a long list of ppl ready to do the same!! Your enforcement rules a a joke you suspend ppl sticking up for themselves and let the team killers rock
    it out XBOX ENFORCEMENT IS A **** JOKE WTF EVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEACH OR DEFENDING YOURSELF????

:)

RevivedTitan769, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Suspended

the enforcement team dont do there job right

EvilBloodDragon, Aug 21, 2018
  3. OZARKFOX
    OZARKFOX Guest
    sliverlight screen shot app on windows 10 pro with xbox live on windows 10 pro how to stay saft

i for one dont trues xbox live ecfocrement team for this resone the last two times i was banned was base't off lies on messiges i sent to anther play if they did there jobs and look't up the messiges i sent they would have see'n the players that report me
    lied but they did not do there jobs they banned bace'st off anthers world alone that why i dont trust xbox live any more ween 360 was other they look't that stuff up befor banneding players now they dont that why im using xbox live signe in on windows 10 pro
    with sliverlight to take pitcher of them i would not have to do this if they did there jobs the right way .

OZARKFOX, Aug 21, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 21, 2018
  5. Just Creech
    Just Creech Guest
    There is actually nothing in the Code of Conduct that says team killing is not permitted. That is going to be up to the individual developers who can choose to code their games to not permit it. Clearly, you are playing games and/or game modes that DO permit
    it, most likely to provide a more realistic experience. After all, on a real battlefield, team killing is a real thing (and incredibly tragic, given the numbers). Years ago, one developer actually was going to include an achievement that was specifically for
    team killing. They changed their mind after some public discourse, but that is a good indicator that the Code of Conduct is indifferent to the issue.

Also, just from a technical point of view, freedom of speech refers to the government interfering with your ability to say what is on your mind, and has nothing to do with the content that is permitted on a privately owned closed service such as Xbox Live.
    In your case, sending a message that is threatening, abusive, or containing profanity is against the rules that we have decided make for an inclusive gaming experience. Perhaps in the future you can choose specific teammates who play together better and have
    a better experience. This is the route I generally take and have not run into issues for years.

I wish you well.

Just Creech, Aug 21, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    I suggest you to read the Code of Conduct and understand that retaliating violates the rules

You are free to make your choice yet know that every online service has rules and regulations

M3tal Daz3, Aug 21, 2018
  7. ThatShowTime
    ThatShowTime Guest
    It doesnt matter why you violated Code of Conduct. There is a rules and you have a full responsibility for your action.

ThatShowTime, Aug 21, 2018
  8. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest

the enforcement team doesnt monitor the forums, but i hear your fustration and im sorry for that.

FAKIR101, Aug 21, 2018
  9. Popa2caps
    Popa2caps Guest
    It does suck, Someone team killed you and i guess you messaged someone? Microsoft has been failing on Xbox Live for some years. If i was you, i would get into PC gaming. PUBG has the biggest community there plus it's very easy to report for team killing.
    Xbox is a joke with reports, MS gives power to gamers and then those people invite their friends. It's bad anyway you look at it.

I'm telling you, you will never look back at moving to a computer for gaming.

Popa2caps, Aug 21, 2018
  10. Hi, it appears that the issue has been resolved. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Other than that, I would take this to a private chat with the other user.

Ambassador Zer0, Nov 5, 2018
  11. FAKIR101 Win User

the enforcement team doesnt monitor the forums, but i hear your fustration and im sorry for that.
  12. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I suggest you to read the Code of Conduct and understand that retaliating violates the rules

You are free to make your choice yet know that every online service has rules and regulations
  13. Popa2caps Win User

It does suck, Someone team killed you and i guess you messaged someone? Microsoft has been failing on Xbox Live for some years. If i was you, i would get into PC gaming. PUBG has the biggest community there plus it's very easy to report for team killing.
    Xbox is a joke with reports, MS gives power to gamers and then those people invite their friends. It's bad anyway you look at it.

14. Just Creech Win User

There is actually nothing in the Code of Conduct that says team killing is not permitted. That is going to be up to the individual developers who can choose to code their games to not permit it. Clearly, you are playing games and/or game modes that DO permit
    it, most likely to provide a more realistic experience. After all, on a real battlefield, team killing is a real thing (and incredibly tragic, given the numbers). Years ago, one developer actually was going to include an achievement that was specifically for
    team killing. They changed their mind after some public discourse, but that is a good indicator that the Code of Conduct is indifferent to the issue.

Also, just from a technical point of view, freedom of speech refers to the government interfering with your ability to say what is on your mind, and has nothing to do with the content that is permitted on a privately owned closed service such as Xbox Live.
    In your case, sending a message that is threatening, abusive, or containing profanity is against the rules that we have decided make for an inclusive gaming experience. Perhaps in the future you can choose specific teammates who play together better and have
    a better experience. This is the route I generally take and have not run into issues for years.

I wish you well.
  15. Ambassador Zer0 Win User

Hi, it appears that the issue has been resolved. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Other than that, I would take this to a private chat with the other user.
Thema:

1. Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way - Similar Threads - enforcement why dont

2. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  6. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  7. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  8. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  9. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  10. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are xbox enforcements so uncalled for