Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Vibration

Discus and support Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Vibration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got this controller brand new just before Christmas, so I waited until after the rush to post this. It seems that the MAIN tumblers do not work in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BevinPeters, Dec 26, 2015.

1. BevinPeters
    BevinPeters Guest

I got this controller brand new just before Christmas, so I waited until after the rush to post this. It seems that the MAIN tumblers do not work in any games, but they do work when turning the paddles on or off, and when I buzz the controller in Settings.
    I've gotten the Trigger tumblers to work in Halo 5 and in Settings, but nowhere else. Is this a hardware issue, or is this a software issue? I updated the controller to the latest firmware before playing anything (which may have been a mistake).

:)

BevinPeters, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    my pc xbox controler stuck vibrating in fifa 17

What controller are you using? Usually you should be able to switch of vibration/change settings within the game itself.

You can change the settings only on an Xbox by following the instructions here- https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/change-controller-vibration

If you own an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, you can disable vibrations on a per-controller per-profile basis through the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10 or Xbox One.

Ishan8123, Dec 26, 2015
  3. father'sson
    father'sson Guest

I have Microsoft TF500004 Xbox One Wireless Controller White I have updated it through Xbox Accessories app as you recommended now I am will check if it is ok after update but still like to know if I can switch off the vibration for this controller ?

many thanks

father'sson, Dec 26, 2015
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

What controller are you using? Usually you should be able to switch of vibration/change settings within the game itself.

You can change the settings only on an Xbox by following the instructions here- https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/change-controller-vibration

If you own an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, you can disable vibrations on a per-controller per-profile basis through the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10 or Xbox One.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox series x controller vibration

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Profile & system > Settings.

- Select Accessibility > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.

- Choose the controller you want to change and select Configure.

For an Elite or Elite Series 2, select the configuration profile you want to change, select Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.

For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.
  7. Rostom L Win User

Xbox controller series s/x vibration not working

Hi TomaXBOX2016!

Your Xbox Series X/S controller should still work normally on Xbox One console.

Make sure to change your vibration settings.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.
    If you have multiple controllers, choose the controller that you want to change and select Configure.
    For an Elite Series 2 controller, select the configuration profile that you want to change, select Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.
    For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

If controller vibrations are distracting or make it hard to use your controller, you can adjust their intensity or turn them off completely.

To change vibration, download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. Then, plug in your controller, open the app, and select
    Configure.

• For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select
      Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    • For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Vibration - Similar Threads - Elite Wireless Controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose: The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David 8c725e43-a109-46f0-ba31-3889431b1181
  6. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  8. XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in: Hi, I recently got an Elite Series 2 controller and am super happy about it, but something is totally wrong unfortunately. 1. The controller will only switch on when I plug the USB C cable in,...
  9. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  10. XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting: Hello i recently got a brand new XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller to play games from the game pass on my pc wirelessly. But i was annoyed that my controller keeps disconnecting after 5min...