Xbox One Elite Controller, Left thumb stick LAG. In game and on the dashboard.

Discus and support Xbox One Elite Controller, Left thumb stick LAG. In game and on the dashboard. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one elite controllers thumb stick lags a lot more than my regular controllers. I find that on the dashboard I have to use the Dpad to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristopherDunaway, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Xbox One Elite Controller, Left thumb stick LAG. In game and on the dashboard.

My Xbox one elite controllers thumb stick lags a lot more than my regular controllers. I find that on the dashboard I have to use the Dpad to get around. I don't know if its because the sticks are configurable but at least please put in an option to disable
    thumb stick configuration until this issue is fixed.

:)

ChristopherDunaway, Dec 20, 2015
  2. elite controller

my elite controller left thumb stick has come loose the right thumb stick is ok, I'm now on my second controller and this one has done the some thing, has anyone els had the same problem....?

BarryGoodchild, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller thumb Stick Lag

My elite controller isn't nearly as responsive as a regular controller. its the thumb sticks. they lag in game and in the hud. I have a feeling its because of the new wifi tech they use or the fact that they are configurable. please make these elite
    controllers work as well as the regular ones. anyone with an elite controller can compare them in game or the dashboard. right now I'm in a party of 8 and everyone with an elite controller is having the issue I'm describing

4. Xbox One Elite Controller, Left thumb stick LAG. In game and on the dashboard.

ive talked to seveal ppl in game, do a side by side test with a regular controller and find out yourself

5. ChristopherDunaway Win User

ive talked to seveal ppl in game, do a side by side test with a regular controller and find out yourself
  6. Das Koop Win User

elite series 2

It took me a while to adjust, but now that I have, a regular Xbox controller doesn't feel right after spending a couple weeks with the Elite 2.

I'm using the middle thumb stick tension for both thumb sticks. For my right thumb stick I changed the settings from Default to Instant. I have the left thumb stick set to the middle tension as well with the settings at Smooth.
  7. CarTzy Win User

why is my left stick spinning freely?

Hello Chillwill882986,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Elite series 2 custom controller. It sounds like the left thumb stick is not properly secured and it is causing you trouble when playing games.

The left thumb stick of the Elite series 2 controller is designed to be adjustable, so you can change the tension and height according to your preference. However, it should not unscrew or spin freely when you are using it. This could indicate that the thumb stick is defective or damaged.

To fix this issue, please follow these steps:

- Turn off your controller and remove the batteries.

- Gently pull the left thumb stick out of the controller. You may need to use a small tool like a tweezer to do this.

- Check the bottom of the thumb stick and the socket on the controller for any signs of wear or damage. If you see any, please contact Xbox Support for a replacement or repair.

- If there is no visible damage, align the thumb stick with the socket and push it firmly until it clicks into place. You should feel some resistance when you do this.

- Screw the thumb stick clockwise until it reaches your desired tension and height. Do not over-tighten it or force it beyond its limit.

- Put the batteries back in and turn on your controller. Test the thumb stick in a game and see if it works properly.

See: Adjust the sticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support

Swap removable parts on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If these steps do not resolve your issue, please contact Xbox Support again and we will assist you further. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
  8. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

Ok, so I finally have everything set up, except one thing- I have the thumb stick joystick adapter plugged into the left usb port of the pad. The controller functions as it should, except when I click the adaptive thumb stick, it does not function to
    click the left thumb stick, which it controls. Is there a way to do this, or must I find another way to click the left thumb stick?
  9. ChristopherDunaway Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller thumb Stick Lag

also ive tried every config in the controller config menu
Thema:

1. Xbox One Elite Controller, Left thumb stick LAG. In game and on the dashboard. - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Left

2. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  6. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  8. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  9. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  10. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...