xbox one elite controller error code 10.

Discus and support xbox one elite controller error code 10. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got the new elite controller and wanted to start playing but I can't use it on my PC. When I connect it with the cable the controller vibrates... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juan IgnacioStraface, Dec 25, 2015.

1. xbox one elite controller error code 10.

I just got the new elite controller and wanted to start playing but I can't use it on my PC. When I connect it with the cable the controller vibrates and when I press the xbox button the light turns on. When I check the device manager, it tells me the device
    can't start (code 10), the energy status of the device doesnt allow that operation. I've tried switching USB ports,

:)

Juan IgnacioStraface, Dec 25, 2015
  2. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    White Elite Controller revisions????

Hey IXL!

The White Xbox One Wireless Elite Controller will be tested rigorously and will be Available 10/16/2018.

Check out the details here: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – White Special Edition.

For Elite Controller service options, I would recommend looking over this
    article
    or going over to
    Xbox Customer Support
    to see what options are available for your current elite controller.

Hope it helps!

XBF George L, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Problem with serial number !

i also wish to register my elite controller but get the error.

xbox one registered ok but elite controller serial number too long so shows invalid.

any help would be appreciated.

Ziltoid Racer, Dec 25, 2015
  4. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

5. XBF George L Win User

White Elite Controller revisions????

6. Ziltoid Racer Win User

Problem with serial number !

i also wish to register my elite controller but get the error.

xbox one registered ok but elite controller serial number too long so shows invalid.

any help would be appreciated.
  7. Ta5man186 Win User

Xboc controller

the elite controller series 2 has Bluetooth compatibility and is therefore compatible with windows 10 too. the first release of the elite controller was before xbox was integrated into windows 10, therefore there was no need at the time for Bluetooth.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

When are we going to see a forza edition xbox???

Thema:

xbox one elite controller error code 10.

1. xbox one elite controller error code 10. - Similar Threads - elite controller error

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  10. Xbox elite controller 2 connection errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller 2 connection errors: A couple of days ago my Xbox Elite Controller 2 didn´t respond when I tried to turn it on pressing the Xbox button. After connecting the USB cable it turned on and I was able to use it without...