Xbox One Elite Actual Storage Question

Discus and support Xbox One Elite Actual Storage Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How much actual storage should show in the settings of an Xbox One Elite console that is brand new? d56465bd-262d-4c1c-bb24-ca567ec1671b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PublicPrune8, Jan 6, 2016.

1. PublicPrune8
    PublicPrune8 Guest

How much actual storage should show in the settings of an Xbox One Elite console that is brand new?

:)

PublicPrune8, Jan 6, 2016
  2. NCvikingx97
    NCvikingx97 Guest
    Which model do you have?

I have an elite with 120 gigs of storage

NCvikingx97, Jan 6, 2016
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    {Parity}, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Xbox One Elite Actual Storage Question

About 150gb are reserved for system and other things like game saves the elite should be near enough the same so I would say between 800/850gb, What is yous showing ?

GrowlingYapper, Jan 6, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    That sounds like what others have reported. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

About 150gb are reserved for system and other things like game saves the elite should be near enough the same so I would say between 800/850gb, What is yous showing ?
  7. {Parity} Win User

That sounds like what others have reported. Happy Gaming!
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

Xbox One Elite 1TB

There was an elite model for the Xbox 360. It did not have 1Tb of storage however. There has been no Xbox One with that designation.
  9. CoffeeRadrenato Win User

Non-xbox storage can cause ban?

Like I said, there's no modding.

Put my Notebook HD in a Xbox Case for attach is considered mod?

My question is about using storages non-Xbox, there is no modded-storage here.

Per instance, a sandisk flashdisk for storage my saves, or HD (from my notebook), using a xbox case, and for this, there is no need to open the console because my model is Elite, I can put HD in side (and hidden) socket.

Anyway, thanks for the rapid answer.
  10. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one storage question

Hi,

In addition to 'what is that Hydro' has already correctly stated, the reason why the game and update must be on the same drive is simply down to way games are updated.

For example, if your game has an install size of 40GB and you get a 2GB update, your game
    isn't necessarily now 42GB. This is because updates overwrite some the original game data. Your game could actually be smaller, it depends on what was updated. But it must be on the same drive.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Elite Actual Storage Question - Similar Threads - Elite Actual Storage

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  3. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  6. Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking: I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on both right and left I then got a replacement...
  7. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  8. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.: I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with...
  9. Elite Controller Paddles stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Paddles stop working: On my Elite Xbox controller the paddles have randomly stopped working. They used to work just fine no issues but all of a sudden the A stopped working and then all of them stopped. I’ve turned off...
  10. Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.: I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed) Now...