Xbox One Ejecting Game by itself

Discus and support Xbox One Ejecting Game by itself in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i'm playing fifa 14 xbox one decides to eject the game by it self this only happens some times it has never happen with Call Of Duty Ghosts when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iTzIronPedro, Jan 1, 2014.

1. iTzIronPedro
    iTzIronPedro Guest

when i'm playing fifa 14 xbox one decides to eject the game by it self this only happens some times it has never happen with Call Of Duty Ghosts when playing

:)

iTzIronPedro, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Why is my Xbox ejecting the disk by itself

my Xbox one is ejecting the disk by itself randomly and it's so annoying how do I stop it

DecidingAsp7020, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Tenshibero
    Tenshibero Guest
    Console turns itself on, ejects disc

I have the same problem, ill like to blame the new update ever since my xbox one when crazy, turning off by itself, ejecting my disc games and disconnecting my controller every 5 seconds help

Tenshibero, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Pedro! That definitely sounds odd! Let's see what we can do to figure things out.

Just to be sure we understand: This only happens with FIFA 14, and it completely ejects the disc out of the disc drive when this happens?

Do you know anyone (a friend or family member perhaps) with a copy of FIFA 14 that wouldn't mind letting you borrow their copy of the game to see if a different copy of the disc would work better? Also, do you see any visible marks (scratches, smudges,
    etc) on the disc itself?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 2, 2014
  5. xxDOSIxx
    xxDOSIxx Guest
    Same stuff is happening to me but it's bf4 but it's tearing up my disk.

xxDOSIxx, Jun 18, 2014
  6. Same is happening to me. With destiny and cod advanced warfare. Idk if I should return my Xbox for a new one?

Mistaken as God, Nov 6, 2014
  7. Hey there Mistaken as God!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. In the meantime, try the following
    steps:

• Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console and check to see if the issue continues to occur.

Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  8. xxDOSIxx Win User

Same stuff is happening to me but it's bf4 but it's tearing up my disk.
  9. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Pedro! That definitely sounds odd! Let's see what we can do to figure things out.

Just to be sure we understand: This only happens with FIFA 14, and it completely ejects the disc out of the disc drive when this happens?

Do you know anyone (a friend or family member perhaps) with a copy of FIFA 14 that wouldn't mind letting you borrow their copy of the game to see if a different copy of the disc would work better? Also, do you see any visible marks (scratches, smudges,
    etc) on the disc itself?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Mistaken as God!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. In the meantime, try the following
    steps:

• Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console and check to see if the issue continues to occur.

Thanks in advance!
  11. Mistaken as God Win User

Same is happening to me. With destiny and cod advanced warfare. Idk if I should return my Xbox for a new one?
  12. downthesun Win User

Eject Button was jammed out of the box. Doesnt move or click at all.

There isn't a "physical" button that you press in. It's the eject symbol on the disc drive that you touch to eject games. If it's not working then there's something wrong with the Xbox One itself. Welcome to the club.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Ejecting Game by itself - Similar Threads - Ejecting Game itself

2. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  3. Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...: My Xbox game pass app once launched doesn't allow me to eject my external HD drive which the games are installed in even after closing the app. it says the drive is in use so can't be ejected....
  4. Can't eject my External HDD cuz i downloaded the game files in it.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't eject my External HDD cuz i downloaded the game files in it.: Of course i can just disconnect the USB but i don't want to do that cuz it's not the right way to disconnect an external HDD, i want to eject it but always says it's in use thus not letting me...
  5. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?: The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command? 11d5edc3-7e7f-4763-958a-8f12ee11ad51
  6. Eject button and game start up failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eject button and game start up failure: Ive just turned on my xbox one after about an hour of not playing it to continue playing an xbox 360 compatible game, but it wont start, says something wrong and directs me to multiplayer chat...
  7. Game won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won't eject: Xbox One.....Horizon 2 game. Played game successfully, but it won't eject. Help! d456e6d7-c45b-4a3e-b197-4f40f81d4060
  8. How do I eject my game discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I eject my game discs?: Hi there, I (seem) to have no way to eject the discs out from my Xbox One. The buttons on the front of the console do not seem to work (or even be real for that matter, the power button and eject...
  9. Way to open did tray in game without using the eject button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Way to open did tray in game without using the eject button?: I have the classic Xbox and my eject button broke, which isn't a big deal usually because I can eject on the dashboard. However, i just bought dead space 2 and it has two disks, and to progress...
  10. XBOX ONE will not eject game disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE will not eject game disk: Hello All, I have a box that was purchased for Christmas. It was working fine until yesterday when we went to remove a game disk. It will not eject unless we manually do so. Any suggestions. We...