xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired?

Discus and support xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 我的Xbox现在启动不了,不知道官方有维修吗?在什么中国地方? [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox can't be started now. I don't know if there is official repair? In what Chinese place?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flymin666, Nov 19, 2019.

  1. Flymin666
    Flymin666 Guest

    xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired?


    我的Xbox现在启动不了,不知道官方有维修吗?在什么中国地方?

    [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox can't be started now. I don't know if there is official repair? In what Chinese place?

    :)
     
    Flymin666, Nov 19, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired?

    Hello Flymin,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Check out this link for assistance with setting up a repair for an Xbox one : Getting
    your Xbox console serviced


    We may also be able to help you troubleshoot the issue before you send it in if you'd like. Let us know exactly whats going on with the console, and what troubleshooting steps you have already performed. We will be happy to try to help you out.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    xbox手柄如何找官方维修[Xbox handle how to find official repair]

    好, 我正在使用翻译服务。对于保修期外的控制器, 不提供维修服务。

    [Translation - Hello, I am using a translation service. For controllers outside the warranty period, no repair service is provided.]
  4. joey易 Win User

    xbox手柄坏了,申请保修不知用什么途径。[Mod Translation: Xbox handle is broken, apply for warranty do not know what way.]

    电话申请手柄保修是拨打400-820-3800或者400-886-6140吗?中国地区的上班时间是什么时候?现在拨打没人接听。

    is the phone application handle warranty a call to 400-820-3800 or 400-886-6140? What are the working hours in China? Now call no one to answer.
  5. 大海罗 Win User

    请教有关于xbox手柄返修的疑问 [Translate] Ask questions about the Xbox handle rework

    您是说在填写维修单时没有包含退货地址?
    谢谢您的回复 !

    我的意思是如何将它送回维修中心。修理订单告诉我将把手发送到更换中心。当我把手柄送到更换中心时,我可以直接拿到新手柄。

    还需要等待更换中心将手柄送到维修中心进行维修,然后将其送到更换中心让我拿起。

    [Translation - Thank you for your reply! I mean how to send it back to the repair center. Repair order tell me to send my hand to the replacement center.

    When I send the handle to the replacement center, I can get the new handle directly. You will also need to wait for the replacement center to send the handle to the repair center for repair, and then send it to the replacement center for me to pick
    up.]
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

    XBOX内部测试版本降级导致E101

    好, 李宣,

    [关联正在使用翻译应用程序,请注意可能发生语法错误或不正确的语法]

    谢谢 回复我的帖子。我很遗憾听到我的解决方案没有解决您的问题,或者是您正在寻找的解决方案。关于此错误代 E101,当控制台在更新操作系统时,已测试所提供的步骤以工作。如果您 法使用离线工具更新控制台,最好的解决方案是启动维修订单,以便您的控制台修复它或在保修期内更换它。我不知道 指的是什么 "内部测试版本" 。请您提供有关什么内部测试版本的附 信息吗? 让我为您提供开始维修订单的链接。

    开始维修订单:

    1) 为 的 Xbox 设备获取服务 | Xbox Support

    请您知道此解决方案是否对您有帮助?谢谢,好好过一天。

    Translation of support solution:

    Hello Xuan Li,
    [Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

    Thank you for replying to my post. I am sorry to hear that my solution did not resolve your issue or was the solution you were looking for. Regarding this error code E101, the provided steps have been tested to work when a console has difficulties updating the operating system. If you cannot update the console with the offline tool, the best solution is to start a repair order for your console to fix it or exchange it under your warranty. I am not sure what "internal test version" you are referring to. Could you please provide me some additional information on what you mean by internal test version?

    Let me provide you the link to start a repair order.

    Start Repair Order:

    1) 为 的 Xbox 设备获取服务 | Xbox Support

    Would you please let me know if this solution helped you? Thank you, have a great day.
Thema:

xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired?

Loading...
  1. xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired? - Similar Threads - one在什么地方维修。 Edit Translation

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  7. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  10. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...