xbox one dvr not recording

Discus and support xbox one dvr not recording in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I say xbox record that it will show that I said that but it won't show that the game clip recorded. I use to it all the time but now it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Virtual Thug192, Dec 31, 2013.

1. xbox one dvr not recording

Every time I say xbox record that it will show that I said that but it won't show that the game clip recorded. I use to it all the time but now it won't work and my memory is not filled either I only have 40

:)

Virtual Thug192, Dec 31, 2013
  2. trush44
    trush44 Guest
    Turn off auto game clip saving?

Auto game dvr recording is annoying in Dead Rising also and quite frankly not needed. It seems like turning off game dvr prevents manual recording as well via "xbox, record that", unfortunately. Anybody else know how to prevent auto recording while maintaining
    the ability to manually record?

trush44, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Vampyr stream has no game sound

Actually does anyone know why is theire this issue recording vampyr on our Xbox one DVR?

SilentTadpole69, Dec 31, 2013
  4. xbox one dvr not recording

Is the game bf4 by any chance? If so go into options & turn Kinect head tracking off. Hope that helps

WhosYaDaddy888, Dec 31, 2013
  5. I can't find options in the menu

Virtual Thug192, Dec 31, 2013
  6. CWells923
    CWells923 Guest
    I have had the same problem, but not with BF4. I was playing Forza 5 and told Xbox to record and it did not record the last 30 seconds from the time that I said the phrase, but it recorded something from several minutes ago and did not record what I was
    hoping it would have.

I have not had a chance to record anything else since that time frame, but will try it again this weekend. I hope Microsoft gets these things fixed.

CWells923, Jan 3, 2014
  7. I have the same issue even with head tracking off

Brock Heidemann, Jan 22, 2014
  8. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

i know you guys are playing xbone games but remember the game dvr will not work on anything playthru

BwA Splatmat, Oct 31, 2018
  9. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

most people seem to be recording their own voice via a PC not natively on the Xbox DVR.

Game DVR recording
  10. onyxishere Win User

using the DVR service on Xboxone

Sorry but you cannot record live TV from the Xbox One using DVR. You can only use the DVR to record Xbox One video games.
  11. NVissah Win User

What quality will the Xbox One record in?

They confirmed the Xbox One DVR will record in 720p @ 30fps.
  12. RippenHarra Win User

Game DVR, Skype and TV Guide are Gold Only

13. l Magnet l Win User

XBOX ONE and what it means for us without cable boxes?

Your xbox one wouldn't record the TV shows. Your DVR is just being controlled by the connect instead of the remote that came with the DVR.
Thema:

1. xbox one dvr not recording - Similar Threads - dvr recording

2. How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?: Hey, so my Xbox game DVR automatically deleted all my recent clips from Xbox live, only leaving a small few of my ancient screenshots from years ago and whenever I upload a new clip, it tells me...
  3. Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.: The game I'm trying to record runs at 144fps at 1080p very well even on integrated graphics, so I'm not sure why nothing records at more than 48fps Laptop Specifications: CPU: 12th Gen Intel...
  4. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB: i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or game dvr but they can't work simultaneously and...
  5. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: HI so i recently updated to windows 11 and my xbox gamebar is not recording in 60 fps even though i have changed the settings to 60 fps... i clearly have no idea what to do pls help me it only...
  6. Xbox Game DVR doesn't record sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game DVR doesn't record sound: So pretty much when I record games using Xbox's built in Screen Capture and then play the clips back to watch, everything is fine except the audio. No sound what so ever via the recording. This...
  7. Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds: I know ps4 and ps5 have the option. I think this would be a great idea to give us the option as well. Especially when playing warzone. Come on Microsoft step it up! Is it in the works at all??...
  8. Record my voice on XBOX One DVR on XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record my voice on XBOX One DVR on XBOX: I've seen multiple posts about this but haven't really ever found an answer for how to make it happen on your xbox. All I want to do is record game clips through the xbox DVR and have it capture...
  9. Does the insider program make DVR record at 60FPS?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the insider program make DVR record at 60FPS?: I read in an article that insider members are able to record clips in 60FPS, is this a setting I need to turn on or is it on automatically or is the article fake? submitted by /u/yesidid100...
  10. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...