Xbox one downloadable game and different profiles

Discus and support Xbox one downloadable game and different profiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help me please? I want to buy fifa23 on xbox one as a downloadable game as opposed to disc. If I install this on my profile can my son also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HelpmepleaseVO, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Xbox one downloadable game and different profiles

Can anyone help me please?

I want to buy fifa23 on xbox one as a downloadable game as opposed to disc. If I install this on my profile can my son also play the game on his profile without my profile being logged in?

When I have tried playing a game on his profile that is downloaded on my profile there is an error message saying he doesnt have access to the game. I have checked that this isnt due to age restrictions and it isnt the issue.

Any help gratefully appreciated. Thankyou

:)

HelpmepleaseVO, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one s

Hey there Bwil2016.

Is it possible you were signed in with a different Xbox Live profile when you purchased games on your previous Xbox One? If so, try signing into one of those other profiles on your Xbox One S and download the game from there.
  4. JCampb22 Win User

DLC problems

Some items that are stored on your Xbox 360 console can’t be transferred from one profile to a another profile. For example, Xbox LIVE Games Store content cannot be transferred to a different profile. If you can't move an item to a different profile, you
    have to download the item using the second profile in the same way that you obtained the item using the original profile. More info here:

support.xbox.com/.../download-content
  5. maxen Win User

The walking dead episode 2 issue

Is there a possibility that you used a different profile on the same Xbox to download that one episode?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Games With Gold

Hey there littleburstow.

Is it possible you originally downloaded the game with a different profile on your Xbox One? If you have alternate profiles, try signing in with them and checking from the Ready to Install list. Let us know :)
Thema:

1. Xbox one downloadable game and different profiles - Similar Threads - downloadable game different

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  4. How do you download a game remotely

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you download a game remotely: I am new to Xbox.... just purchased for my grandson who is 5. I purchased a game online but I cannot figure out how to download to the console. There's no option in the settings. Please help!...
  5. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  6. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  7. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  8. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  9. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...
  10. Why a game which I downloaded from Microsoft store is installed at 2 different folders at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why a game which I downloaded from Microsoft store is installed at 2 different folders at...: Hello everyone, recently I bought a game from Microsoft Store (Forza Horizon 5) and installed it at my pc but at an external drive because my main one had not enough storage. So I downloaded...