Xbox one, doesn't start up. when you press the button it will light up for 5 seconds before...

Discus and support Xbox one, doesn't start up. when you press the button it will light up for 5 seconds before... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i ordered a new power supply and even that didn't do the trick 7ad27cfa-38bc-4b89-8321-03d235d76a71 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by El Locoholico, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Xbox one, doesn't start up. when you press the button it will light up for 5 seconds before...

i ordered a new power supply and even that didn't do the trick

:)

El Locoholico, Jun 1, 2019
  2. GreenAxemRanger Win User

Xbox one, doesn't start up. when you press the button it will light up for 5 seconds before its shutting itself down again.

I wonder if it's overheating somehow. Is it clean?
  3. El Locoholico Win User

Xbox one, doesn't start up. when you press the button it will light up for 5 seconds before its shutting itself down again.

it doesn't even let me speak to a someone in person. like live chat isn't there. just community or ask a gamer... what a service..
  4. JustClair Win User

5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Reset my Xbox and started having problems

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Which Xbox do you have? Have you tried resetting the Xbox's display settings?

If there's a disc in the console, eject it.

On the console, press and hold the Power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to turn off the console.

Press and hold the Power button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console.

You'll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until you hear the second beep or see the console start-up in low resolution mode (the Xbox start-up screen will appear slightly pixelated).

Note: If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, press and hold the Xbox button and the Pair button instead, as your console doesn't have an Eject button.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

Xbox one, doesn't start up. when you press the button it will light up for 5 seconds before...

1. Xbox one, doesn't start up. when you press the button it will light up for 5 seconds before... - Similar Threads - doesn't start press

2. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?: https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app...
  3. Why doesn't my MW3 or COD HQ start? How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my MW3 or COD HQ start? How to fix?: I use a desktop (Legion T5) and for some reason my COD HQ closes every time I run the application. My game also starts from Battle Net it will open fullscreen then close out shortly after the...
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??: I have played cyberpunk2077 since it was released and put up with poor performance and glitches and all sorts of bugs. Whilst these annoyed me, I still played the game and enjoyed it. Since...
  5. Doesn't work starts Minecraft with an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesn't work starts Minecraft with an error: After I updated the Minecraft Launcher through the Microsoft Store it stopped launching. Every time I click on the start button of the game it gives an error: Failed to start Java.Error...
  6. Forza Horizon doesn't start anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon doesn't start anymore: Hello everybody, I have some troubles with Forza Horizon 5, because it doesn't start anymore. When ever hit the play button in the Xbox App, nothing happens. If I go the game location and try to...
  7. Xbox app doesn't show games in library and can only start the game from Microsoft stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app doesn't show games in library and can only start the game from Microsoft stores: [img] My Xbox game pass games don't show up in my library anymore. When I search for the game, instead of play, it says see in Microsoft store. while I can still play the games from the Microsoft...
  8. My console (series s)get power but it doesn't make the start up noise an d it cuts off by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console (series s)get power but it doesn't make the start up noise an d it cuts off by...: My console (series s) get power but it doesn't make the start up noise and the screen stays black and then it cuts off by itself, it won't go into recovery mode either. What can I do?...
  9. "Starting Download" doesn't actually start downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Starting Download" doesn't actually start downloading: Basically, I bought Disgaea 4 in a web browser a couple of days ago, and I tried to download it through the Xbox app. Nothing I've tried worked. I mainly tried terminating the Microsoft Store...
  10. Press "A" to start - sometimes doesn't work until restarting Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Press "A" to start - sometimes doesn't work until restarting Xbox: I was just curious if anyone else has run into this. I'm on Xbox Series X and alpha skip ahead. I'm not exactly sure what leads to this state, but every once in a while when I start up a game...