Xbox One does not recognise any controllers

Discus and support Xbox One does not recognise any controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one has stopped recognising any of my controllers. Tried a brand new wired controller in all 3 USB ports and still the sames. Tried new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomScarlett, Feb 13, 2021.

  1. TomScarlett
    TomScarlett Guest

    Xbox One does not recognise any controllers


    My Xbox one has stopped recognising any of my controllers. Tried a brand new wired controller in all 3 USB ports and still the sames. Tried new controller on a PC and it worked ok. Tried my wireless controller on another xbox one and it worked fine. Does anyone know what the problem is?

    :)
     
    TomScarlett, Feb 13, 2021
    #1
  2. AScott2 Win User

    Xbox One does not recognise any controllers

    After sending my console in for repair, under warranty, i received it back and now the controller wont stay connected to the console. If i try turning on the xbox from the controller, the controller just flashes. when i try to re-pair the controller to the console, by pressing the sync buttons, the console will not conntect to the controller. if i then unplug/replug the power to the console,it will now work, but as soon as i power off xbox i have to start over. this only started after i received it back!
  3. Daniel Steele3 Win User

    I have a problem with my xbox

    When it does that unpaired thing. The controller slowely flashes and the consoles pairer basically turns off so it doesn't recognise any nearby controllers
  4. gds1972 Win User

    USB Remote control not working

    Hi

    If an Official Xbox One controller is recognised by your Xbox One console where the controller from Zedlabz is not recognised then I would try reaching out to the people who made the controller for support.
  5. maxen Win User

    Xbox Controller Update With Mirco Usb not working properly

    After you power cycle, can you use the USB-connected controller to power on the Xbox? Does that help it recognise the controller at all?
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

    Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller

    Have you tried resetting the controller too the xbox and taking the batteries out or does the controller have too have vibration too be recognised by the xbox?
Thema:

Xbox One does not recognise any controllers

Loading...
  1. Xbox One does not recognise any controllers - Similar Threads - does recognise controllers

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Game Bar recognises mic input but does not recognise it in party chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar recognises mic input but does not recognise it in party chat: Already tried resetting and repairing it, any ideas? submitted by /u/Hot-Engineering4881 [link] [comments]
  9. Why does my Xbox not recognise any disc games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox not recognise any disc games?: Currently, all my disc owned games have exclamation marks next to them suggesting they’re unplayable. So when I insert the disc it doesn’t register them to start up, so if I click on the game in...
  10. My pc does not recognise my xbox series s controller (through USB) [HUN/ENG]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc does not recognise my xbox series s controller (through USB) [HUN/ENG]: I wanted to use my controller on the pc, I connected it through USB and it doesn't work. I watched 3 videos, none of them helped. Is there a driver or something that I need to download or just I'm...