xBox One does not always sign into Live and signs me out during games. Help!

Discus and support xBox One does not always sign into Live and signs me out during games. Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, the past week or so I've been having some issues with connecting to Xbox Live. So, sometimes I will startup the console and it says I'm offline, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlickNickM94, Oct 9, 2017.

1. SlickNickM94
    SlickNickM94 Guest

So, the past week or so I've been having some issues with connecting to Xbox Live. So, sometimes I will startup the console and it says I'm offline, so I go to connect and it says its connecting but never does. So, I restart my console, turn it back on and
    it signs on. The next issue, is that once I am signed in, it signs me out randomly sometimes. I have been playing Cuphead lately, and if you get signed out the game crashes. So it's been annoying, I've tried restarting the console and my router but no success
    xBox One does not always sign into Live and signs me out during games. Help! :(

:)

SlickNickM94, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Xbox Live Problems

How come every time that i go on my xbox and i go into a game it always signs me out and i sign back in and it automatically signs me out again like how does this dam problem get fixed cause no ine seems to help me with this dam problem

DSN AVENTADOR, Oct 9, 2017
  3. I can't play any game !

Can't play any game, When I start any game my xbox signs me out of xbox live and takes me to xbox dashboard and then signs me back into xbox live but I can't play the game. Please help !

numanrocks125, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Tripp Win User

Xbox always signs me out

5. METHOD BLUNT Win User

Xbox always signs me out

Hey.

Delete your profile (only profile), clear the caches, and downloads your profile.
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Nine Parchments cannot unlock achievements

Try signing out of your profile and then sign back in . This has happened to me and a hard restart does not always work
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

always signing in and out

Have you tried deleting your profile and re-downloading it? Follow these steps:

Sign out of your profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.
  8. SRA007 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 stuck on black screen and "Press Any Key ..."

This totally made sense to me, thanks for posting. I found that signing out and then signing back into the XBOX app before launching the game helped. I think the process that checks for some sort of MFA token during the installation process is not working
    correctly... perhaps it times out?
Thema:

1. xBox One does not always sign into Live and signs me out during games. Help! - Similar Threads - does always sign

2. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  3. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  4. Xbox controller does not always wake Series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller does not always wake Series X console: Usually, when I turn on my XSX controller, the light on the controller pulses for 2 seconds, after which the console also starts and both devices are connected. Lately (since the december update,...
  5. Xbox controller does not always wake Series X console

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller does not always wake Series X console: Usually, when I turn on my XSX controller, the light on the controller pulses for 2 seconds, after which the console also starts and both devices are connected. Lately (since the december update,...
  6. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  7. Quick resume does not work with always online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick resume does not work with always online games: Can some one fix quick resume and always online games at Microsoft? For example, Fortnite never works and it cannot reconnect or load, because of the quick resume. It does not matter do you...
  8. Forza motorsport does not start on my series s with game pass. It always says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport does not start on my series s with game pass. It always says error...: Forza motorsport does not start on my series s with game pass. It always says error 0x8007013d. I have uninstalled and downloaded it 2-3 times. Same error. a0639162-ab9e-4e07-bbfb-7afd97f1eab5
  9. Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...: Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the same message(We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.)...
  10. Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?: Everytime i play fifa on xbox live the game jumps constantly like the Internet has gone funny. However every other game works perfectly 5557c132-bc1f-4dc0-9094-2a3c10d8e470