xBox One does not always sign into Live and signs me out during games. Help!

Discus and support xBox One does not always sign into Live and signs me out during games. Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, the past week or so I've been having some issues with connecting to Xbox Live. So, sometimes I will startup the console and it says I'm offline, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlickNickM94, Oct 9, 2017.

1. SlickNickM94
    SlickNickM94 Guest

So, the past week or so I've been having some issues with connecting to Xbox Live. So, sometimes I will startup the console and it says I'm offline, so I go to connect and it says its connecting but never does. So, I restart my console, turn it back on and
    it signs on. The next issue, is that once I am signed in, it signs me out randomly sometimes. I have been playing Cuphead lately, and if you get signed out the game crashes. So it's been annoying, I've tried restarting the console and my router but no success
    xBox One does not always sign into Live and signs me out during games. Help! :(

:)

SlickNickM94, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Xbox Live Problems

How come every time that i go on my xbox and i go into a game it always signs me out and i sign back in and it automatically signs me out again like how does this dam problem get fixed cause no ine seems to help me with this dam problem

DSN AVENTADOR, Oct 9, 2017
  3. I can't play any game !

Can't play any game, When I start any game my xbox signs me out of xbox live and takes me to xbox dashboard and then signs me back into xbox live but I can't play the game. Please help !

numanrocks125, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Tripp Win User

Xbox always signs me out

5. METHOD BLUNT Win User

Xbox always signs me out

Hey.

Delete your profile (only profile), clear the caches, and downloads your profile.
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Nine Parchments cannot unlock achievements

Try signing out of your profile and then sign back in . This has happened to me and a hard restart does not always work
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

always signing in and out

Have you tried deleting your profile and re-downloading it? Follow these steps:

Sign out of your profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.
  8. SRA007 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 stuck on black screen and "Press Any Key ..."

This totally made sense to me, thanks for posting. I found that signing out and then signing back into the XBOX app before launching the game helped. I think the process that checks for some sort of MFA token during the installation process is not working
    correctly... perhaps it times out?
Thema:

1. xBox One does not always sign into Live and signs me out during games. Help! - Similar Threads - does always sign

2. Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...: Xbox is always crashing and kicking me back to the home screen. I have reset the Xbox but it is still the same. Loading for example Holden eye. Playing for either a second or 5 minutes it will...
  3. Why does my Xbox Series X always 100% of the time crash when I load into a game of Fortnite?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X always 100% of the time crash when I load into a game of Fortnite?: I literally opened this Xbox on Christmas, and so far, I can't even play one game of battle royale on Fortnite. It works for any other game mode, just not Fortnite, the screen freezes and I get...
  4. Why does my Modern Warfare 2 always crash when I hit start game to go into a match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Modern Warfare 2 always crash when I hit start game to go into a match: Why does my Modern Warfare 2 always crash when I hit start game to go into a match 589735f8-45e6-4ad6-b780-8e7e9d79c667
  5. Why does Xbox Game Bar always gives me lagspikes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox Game Bar always gives me lagspikes?: Everytime during a gaming session, when I see an amazing moment to capture, I start up Xbox Game Bar to either record or take a screenshot. However, it is so resource intensive, it brings my CPU...
  6. Pass through audio does not always work with DTS

in XboX Insiders
    Pass through audio does not always work with DTS: Hi, I have been looking at this issue for maybe a week now. I've tried all that i know to fix this issue but no luck. Maybe you guys have any ideas... Sooo, I have a xbox series X connected to a...
  7. Why does horizon 4 always kick me out of online gaming mid session?SO FRUSTRATING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does horizon 4 always kick me out of online gaming mid session?SO FRUSTRATING: Every time I am in an online race,horizon life can't find server.whats the deal?keeps kicking me mid session....... 46a929a9-c707-4f51-92e2-86461cf50b37
  8. Does Xbox Series X Always Run At UHD? Microsoft Reps, Devs Please Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox Series X Always Run At UHD? Microsoft Reps, Devs Please Help.: The Xbox Series X is capable of 4k 60 output, but my monitor is only 1440 60 FPS. Is the console rendering a 4k 60 image, then downsampling it? Or just sending out a 1080 then upsampling it? I...
  9. PC Xbox App does not save account selection - always reverts to logging in as Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox App does not save account selection - always reverts to logging in as Microsoft account: Hi all, hopefully someone can help with this. I have the Xbox app on PC. It starts with Windows. The default account it logs in with is the Outlook address used to setup the OS but that isn't my...
  10. Hasn't this always been like this? If not does anyone have a picture of this new feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Hasn't this always been like this? If not does anyone have a picture of this new feature?: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]