XBOX One Discs not loading

Discus and support XBOX One Discs not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - ive just been given an XBOX One which is fully working and ive set it all up correctly and the console loads and I can navigate through the system... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllanLowden, Dec 29, 2021.

1. AllanLowden
    AllanLowden Guest

Hi - ive just been given an XBOX One which is fully working and ive set it all up correctly and the console loads and I can navigate through the system fine. However when I insert a disc nothing happens, it doesnt matter if its an OBX One or 360 game nothing is happening.

:)

AllanLowden, Dec 29, 2021
  2. Looney Lue Win User

Shadow of Mordor Install Issue

Lucian, log off of live and put disc one in. You should be able to load. Or at least mine is now loading. Hope that helps. Disc one is only for loading.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One S Disc Drive Won't Work

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox liest manche spiele nicht [Edit - Translation] - Xbox does not read some games

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Blue ray player

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Disc won’t read

Thema:

1. XBOX One Discs not loading - Similar Threads - Discs loading

2. Why doesn't my discs load on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my discs load on my Xbox One: I put my game disc in the Xbox One s does not load the game for no reason doesn't even acknowledge that there's something in it what should I do 737e7163-ece9-48db-9eb3-e4cec47a86b8
  3. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  4. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  5. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  6. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  7. I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...: My game is installed discs is loading, but still saying the game modes are locked 797b0054-794b-4d9c-88b0-3708410a858f
  8. Xbox series x not loading/reading discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x not loading/reading discs: My xbox series x is no longer reading/loading or installing games. I recently bought COD M3 and inserted it in the box heard some whirling noises and nothing happened. So put in COD vanguard which...
  9. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  10. Xbox series x won't load games from discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't load games from discs.: My Xbox series x will not load games from discs. I have done the trouble shooting steps, tried different discs, and done a soft and hard system reset. Games still will not load. How do I fix the...