xbox one disconnecting

Discus and support xbox one disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so pretty much no mater what game i play on or offline, more when playing call of duty ghost or fifa 14, i experience no lag what so ever and then the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by v Daaave x, Jan 6, 2014.

1. v Daaave x
    v Daaave x Guest

xbox one disconnecting

so pretty much no mater what game i play on or offline, more when playing call of duty ghost or fifa 14, i experience no lag what so ever and then the game just freezes then kicks me out the game and says their has been a error etc as i have lost my
    connection to xbl. yet the laptop right beside is still running and dont lose connection to internet, my internet does not go down as i check my logs, and my speed is always above 15download and 3up. it keeps happening and im thinking it has to be a problem
    within the xbox? as its 100% not my internet provider, anyone else experienced this or know of any faults etc it could be? i have called up microsoft and the say my mtu is higher than what is needed for xbl etc also and all my settings are fine?

:)

v Daaave x, Jan 6, 2014
  2. wolfspidr
    wolfspidr Guest
    wolfspidr, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Quartson
    Quartson Guest
    Would You Like A Different Controller?

Yes but only because I feel my the Xbox one controller disconnects too often.

Quartson, Jan 6, 2014
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Disconnecting from xbox live and fifa 19

5. MattyRums Win User

Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

6. ChiefJoboo Win User

So I have this problem EVERYDAY with my X signing out

7. XBF George L Win User

Je me fais déconnecter quand je joue [I get disconnected when I play]

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xplorenet: Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored.

Thema:

xbox one disconnecting

1. xbox one disconnecting - Similar Threads - disconnecting

2. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  3. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  4. I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post: I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post 3aba7643-204f-4a91-afb1-85e74d4a7f6e
  5. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  6. Series s disconnecting from Internet randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s disconnecting from Internet randomly: My series S is constantly disconnecting from the wifi and whether the game is online or not it doesn't matter. I've reset the Mac address, checked NAT type, and I've restarted and unplugged it and...
  7. How to connect to xbox network without disconnecting at the same time everyday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect to xbox network without disconnecting at the same time everyday?: My xbox one s disconnects from the xbox network from 8pm-8am everyday.i have tried everything in the xbox network settings and just can not find a way to fix this issue...
  8. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  9. Xbox one s controller randomly disconnected while console was off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s controller randomly disconnected while console was off: Hello, my xbox one s controller had randomly disconnected for no reason, there’s been no problems with it and it was working fine last night, I’ve tried hard reset and trying to pair but nothing...
  10. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...