Xbox One disc not working on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Xbox One disc not working on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a new copy of the Xbox One version of the game Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake. I also ordered this with a different Xbox game. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel_232, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Daniel_232
    Daniel_232 Guest

I purchased a new copy of the Xbox One version of the game Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake. I also ordered this with a different Xbox game. The Spongebob game will not show up on the Series X at all when the disc is inserted - there is no option to install the game, but the other game I bought is installing with no problems.

:)

Daniel_232, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Papo Type R Win User

Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

It actually does. I got the Series X this holiday at $349, and the same disc is working perfectly. I have determined that the Xbox One X disc drive is trying to read Cross Gen discs differently than Xbox One discs. The disc drive on the Series X doesn’t have this issue. You might need a new disc or you might need to send your Series X for maintenance.
  3. DojoMax Win User

Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
  4. Smwutches Win User

NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

Do you have an Xbox One or a Series X? Those are 2 different consoles. If the disc you bought is only for the Series S/X, it will not work on an Xbox One.
  5. Taha Sajjad Win User

How do I download the full version of minecraft xbox one edition on xbox s?

What about if you use a disc and does a disc of xbox one edition work with the series x
  6. ShaunHunter1 Win User

Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

I think they have given me the wrong disc version

On the disc is says "Xbox One - Xbox Series X"

I believe this is the Xbox one version that is compatible on Series X

Because I'm sure the Xbox Series X disc should say "Xbox Series X" and not Xbox One

I have contacted the seller and awaiting a response but thank you for your help
Thema:

1. Xbox One disc not working on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - disc working Series

2. Nba2k24 Xbox series x / Xbox one disc won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k24 Xbox series x / Xbox one disc won’t work: Hi above won’t work and entered digital code saying redeem but game nowhere to be seen Please help cbefefde-31c9-4d33-9b7b-ef376cffa2a2
  3. Why does my black ops 3 disc not work on series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my black ops 3 disc not work on series x?: I have an Xbox series x and I tried installing my Xbox one black ops 3 disc onto the Xbox. The installation keeps stopping and I have to restart the download. I tried installing from the Microsoft...
  4. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc XBOX SERIES X NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc XBOX SERIES X NOT WORKING: I bought Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc and my Xbox Series X wont recognise its in the drive other than a few buzzing sounds that sound like the drive is attempting to read it but then...
  5. Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games...: Bought Xbox series x version of NBA 2k24 and want to know if I can play it on the Xbox one before I open it. 6e461262-f4b3-42df-9563-267694ae206e
  6. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  7. My destiny 1 disc isn’t working in my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My destiny 1 disc isn’t working in my Xbox series X: When I put it in it, says incompatible and to check the compatibility list and it’s clearly there. I even have it downloaded too and everything I even uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple...
  8. Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...: Borderlands 3, Xbox One - Walmart.com 8a04e7a9-f405-4fe7-94e6-00dcdff0b010
  9. XBOX SERIES X DISC DRIVE ONLY WORKS ON CERTIAN GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X DISC DRIVE ONLY WORKS ON CERTIAN GAMES: Am i seriously going to need to start a class action lawsuit over the new series x only reading certian games? Its been almost 9 months ive waited for an update to fix. Certain games play, others...
  10. Xbox disc drive not working (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc drive not working (series x): My Xbox drive won’t work I can insert and eject game but it doesn’t read them. I’ve done a whole lot of methods like changing the lower cycle, powering off the Xbox, unplugging it, hard restart,...