Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?

Discus and support Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, the case of my copy of Need for Speed Rivals broke a few days ago after a bunch of paperwork landed on it and would love to replace it. Is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max Simonse, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. Max Simonse
    Max Simonse Guest

    Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?


    So, the case of my copy of Need for Speed Rivals broke a few days ago after a bunch of paperwork landed on it and would love to replace it. Is there a way to get a new Xbox One game box/case, one way or another?

    Thanks in advance!

    :)
     
    Max Simonse, Mar 11, 2014
    #1
  2. Where to get empty XBox One replacement game cases?

    Unfortunately one day after having bought a game (BF4) the green disk case of the game already broke while trying to get the disc out ...

    Does anyone know where I can get an empty replacement case?

    I did find someone one on eBay in the UK, but they unfortunately do not ship International (to the US).
     
    Hansaplastique, Mar 11, 2014
    #2
  3. Owning two different Xbox ones

    i have two Xbox one's, one with a broken disc reader and a brand new one. i have one profile that is shared by two people. now that we have two systems, we would want our own names. the problem is that i bought my games through the market place because of
    the broken disc drive. i do not care if i lose my progress in the games as long as the one with the broken disc drive gets to keep all his progress on Forza. i just want to play the games i bought on the broken disc drive system on a new profile on a new system.
    i was told about Xbox sharing but i still do not fully understand the concept. i just want to be able to play some of the old games on the new system until i can get my game collection back up.
     
    lucid killer58, Mar 11, 2014
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?

    Not that I'm aware of. You could try going to your local gaming store and see if they have empty cases that they may want to sell you.
     
    onyxishere, Mar 11, 2014
    #4
  5. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    You can find them on eBay but like onyx62is mentions, I don't think there is an official source for them yet.
     
    Bazajaytee, Mar 11, 2014
    #5
  6. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    I would keep checking eBay.
     
    CMUchippewa, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. CMUchippewa Win User

    Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?

    I would keep checking eBay.
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

    Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?

    You can find them on eBay but like onyx62is mentions, I don't think there is an official source for them yet.
  9. onyxishere Win User

    Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?

    Not that I'm aware of. You could try going to your local gaming store and see if they have empty cases that they may want to sell you.
  10. Njal the Blue Win User

    1 month free Xbox Live Gold Subscription.

    You can get Gold Live trials with some physical disc of games, or with brand new Xbox One S and X models. I hope this helps you to understand where to go!
  11. My Fantasies Win User

    cant update my xbox?

    Cant afford a new one

    i swear to god you guys are stupid

    my disc reader broke so i took it off and replaced it with a new one

    and you call that modifying your xbox?

    i called xbox support before i switched it and they said the same thing

    "Go replace it with a new one, and it should be up and running again"

    so i did and now i get errors wow ._.

    Psn here i come :D Peace.
Thema:

Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?

Loading...
  1. Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one? - Similar Threads - disc case broke

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Blank Disc in Game Case

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank Disc in Game Case: My son received Forza 7 as a Christmas gift from his grand parents this year. It was purchased from a Walmart store (located on the other side of the country) and we have no access to the original...
  9. Blank Disc in Game Case

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank Disc in Game Case: My son received Forza 7 as a Christmas gift from his grand parents this year. It was purchased from a Walmart store (located on the other side of the country) and we have no access to the original...
  10. In case of problem in my console, may I buy other console and put the internal hard disc of ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    In case of problem in my console, may I buy other console and put the internal hard disc of ...: I would like to save work of downloading all the games installed in my hard disc. c58dcb4f-d8f9-46e5-b883-4375df55dcd1