XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

Discus and support XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I try to watch TV with a DVB-T2 rod antenna, the Digital TV tuner (USB) on the XBOX One. If I carry out the channel search, the XBOX One finds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ardan Vulpayne, Sep 19, 2018.

  1. XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...


    Hello,

    I try to watch TV with a DVB-T2 rod antenna, the Digital TV tuner (USB) on the XBOX One.

    If I carry out the channel search, the XBOX One finds no channels.

    So here are my question:

    1. Does the Digital TV Tuner (USB) work with a DVB-T2 rod antenna at all?

    If the Digital TV Tuner (USB) work with a DVB-T2 rod antenna at all, so what am I doing wrong?

    Thank you, Ardan

    :)
     
    Ardan Vulpayne, Sep 19, 2018
    #1
  2. KLOPGER23
    KLOPGER23 Guest
    Germany - DVB-T2 HD & Xbox One Digital-TV-Tuner

    Hi all,

    in Germany they changed public TV broadcast from DVB-T to DVB-T2 HD with a special HEVC Encoding...

    The USB adapter from Microsoft supports DVB-T2, but I think currently the special Codec doesn't work, I can't receive any channels.

    Is there an update on the way to make it compatible?

    Regards

    Carsten
     
    KLOPGER23, Sep 19, 2018
    #2
  3. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Antenna TV on Xbox One

    No it will not work. The device receives with an antenna and decodes DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C, which are all European/Australian HD TV broadcast protocols and no TV in the US can display them and no US broadcaster transmits them. US TV's and broadcaster
    support the ATSC protocol.
     
    User 9242019, Sep 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

    Frizio I iB, Sep 19, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello Ardan Vulpayne!

    The Xbox One OneGuide is designed for use with set top receiver boxes connected through the HDMI in from receiver slot in the back of the Xbox One. As such that is why it may not be detecting the USB Digital TV tuner you're trying to use. I recommend contacting
    the manufacturer of the device you are trying to use to determine compatibility. Also as stated please review the options located here

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/live-tv


    Thanks for reaching out.
     
    XBF George L, Sep 20, 2018
    #5
  6. Hello,

    but I use the original XBOX One Digital TV Tuner (USB)!

    Following the official instructions it did not work, that's why I ask here for help ...
     
    Ardan Vulpayne, Sep 21, 2018
    #6
  7. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hi Ardan

    If you have the official
    Xbox One Digital TV Tuner
    , then it should work with a DVB-T2 rod antenna as is stated on the article I linked. However, it's only supported in limited regions. Those include France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, and the United Kingdom.

    Do you fall under any of those regions or do you live outside of those regions?

    Let me know to see if that's the reason why no channels are found.
     
    XBF Diego M, Sep 21, 2018
    #7
  8. XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

    I am from Germany and I was following the tuners installation giude exactly ... tryed different positions for the DVB-T2 rod antenna ...

    tryed resets of the OneGuide settings ...

    DVB-T2 signal is active because I have set up an top receiver box on my other TV with this DVB-T2 rod antenna ...

    XBOX One is up to date ...
     
    Ardan Vulpayne, Sep 21, 2018
    #8
  9. Here are some screenshots:


    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ... [​IMG]

    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ... [​IMG]

    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ... [​IMG]

    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ... [​IMG]

    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ... [​IMG]
     
    Ardan Vulpayne, Nov 2, 2018
    #9
  10. Ardan Vulpayne Win User

    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

    I am from Germany and I was following the tuners installation giude exactly ... tryed different positions for the DVB-T2 rod antenna ...

    tryed resets of the OneGuide settings ...

    DVB-T2 signal is active because I have set up an top receiver box on my other TV with this DVB-T2 rod antenna ...

    XBOX One is up to date ...
  11. XBF Diego M Win User

    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

    Hi Ardan

    If you have the official
    Xbox One Digital TV Tuner
    , then it should work with a DVB-T2 rod antenna as is stated on the article I linked. However, it's only supported in limited regions. Those include France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, and the United Kingdom.

    Do you fall under any of those regions or do you live outside of those regions?

    Let me know to see if that's the reason why no channels are found.
  12. Ardan Vulpayne Win User

    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

    Here are some screenshots:


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
  13. Ardan Vulpayne Win User

    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

    Hello,

    but I use the original XBOX One Digital TV Tuner (USB)!

    Following the official instructions it did not work, that's why I ask here for help ...
  14. Frizio I iB Win User

    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

Thema:

XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

Loading...
  1. XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ... - Similar Threads - Digital tuner USB

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....